Predator Hunt - U REALLY SHUD CHECK PAGE 2

Started by Nightmare, Aug 27, 2007, 10:50:37 PM

Author
Predator Hunt - U REALLY SHUD CHECK PAGE 2 (Read 9,429 times)

Nightmare

Nightmare

ok, now this is much better :P

added new status, new items (PLENTY), new trophie system, honor system, GORE (  :P among what was possible :P), a new map, a new pred, a new skill, a new quest, fixed 2 or 3 spelling mistakes, there was something in portuguese, there were a bunch of bugs (in final quests, with weapons, and powerloader overall)

also made a manual, very usefull

it shall be up soon (once i catch rhadamanthys online)

map design aint anythign special, i dont really waste much time on it,

anyways, im learning rpg maker VX, so, expect a new game soon, planet travel and stuff, plenty camos (every specie from every movie i can think off :P )

EDIT:
New PICS:

there were some updaptes in graphics alredy, those dead aliens were awfull!

bleed sucker! bleed!

equipment menu

welcome to the hive!

I GOT THE POWER!

i still got the power.....

hunting iz nice!

hail the dead guys...

I want one of those

Alien Apes have orange blood

if i bleed i can heal me

yay, alien skull, the 99999999 in my trophy case

i bleed more than you do!

EDIT2:

whats new?

-cloacking (90%)
-ammo (100%)
-enemys appear even if you dont move (100%)
-more realistic hive - 3x harder, events if you trie to escape, new entrance room (90%)
-self-destruct (0%)
- battle damage (100%)
- new praetorian graphic (100%)
- dead bodies appearing in all enemy (100%)
- skinning (25%)
- skull traders (50%)
- events that need a certain honor (20%)
- animations on map including recreation of movie scenes! (20%)
- energy recharger cooldown and deactivate cloacking (100%)
- map design improvement (95%)

alredy in new version rhad uploaded:

- 1 more quest/char/skill (100%)
- plenty new equipment (skull tockens, alien head shield, hugger finger necklace, burster skull necklace) - 100%
-fixed major bug withe weapon quest (100%)
-fixed minor bug with power loader (100%)

scarface

How do you get it to work, I down loaded it, and it doesn't work, and hpw do you become a member.

Chrysalis

Chrysalis

I've been looking for this. Thanks.  :)

P.S. There is an alien version of this game, it's not done yet (I hope it will be done soon, if it ever will be finished). Also I would give you the link to the site, but it is not working right now. But when it is, I will post a link.

P.S.S. Did you make this game with RPG Maker XP? If so, can it be done on VX?

EDIT: Oops, there is already a topic on the alien version. Here: http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=4776.0

EDIT 2: THE LINK TO PLANET YAUTJA IS BROKEN!!!

Chrysalis

Can someone please post a new link.

Nightmare

Nightmare

hum, thats bad news, i havent talked to rhadamanthys latelly and he changed mail, dont know why but he seems to have taken his site down, i havent any copy of the untouched game (lost original files....)

in VX you can make games like this yes, i personally like XP more, VX has some better stuff but overall i hate the graphics and tilesets, however VX gives more liberty to scripting

anyways, if anyone is intrested in making games i have compiled some resources some time ago, you can find everything (at least to that date) in here

the avp specific demos are probably down..... they also were on my external HD so ive lost hem too :(

Chrysalis

Thanks. If you get it back. Please post it.

P.S. I have looked at the RPG avp site thingy. How do I get the things (e.g. hive, characters etc...) into RPG Maker XP? Also, can you do the tutorials in ENGLISH please, if you can. Thanks. (Sorry for asking so much, I'm just eager).

Nightmare

planet yautja is back online, http://planet-yautja.host56.com/descargas.html

my hard drive cud not be repaired, i lost the game newest version.....

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed