Wolf: Chronicles

Started by Rafael S., Jan 28, 2008, 12:12:03 AM

Author
Wolf: Chronicles (Read 11,547 times)

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

This is a fan fiction comic book that is still on the works. I please need your opinions of these so I can know what true fans will like and dont like.

This is called Wolf: Chronicles beacuse it explains about Wolf before AVP R.

Enjoy. ;)

The story begins in the Middle Ages, when two European clans are about to unleash an epic war in the heart of England. The leader of the Red Lords, Citrus Von Cerberus has brought the attention to the Predator race so they sent three young warriors to get the price skull. The three warriors are:

Fake Blood: This Predator is one of the most fake and dishonor of his clan. He mostly gets his trophies by cheating and has this guilty pleasure of killing the "unarmed" or innocent. As far has he has been punished, he continuous with his naughty work, and just gives a damn about anybody except him.

Neon: Scientific Predator. The huge ship of the three warriors is also a cargo ship used to transport exotic species to other planets for training. He mostly takes care of the creatures and studies them. He is kind of weak in combat but has eneourmous intelligence. He is also the creator of the Plasma Pistol.

Wolf: This time Wolf is younger and has his helmet markings incomplete. He has never killed any Alien (as well as his other co mates) for now but has killed many humans as well, as Gro'tyes and many other species. Unfortunately, I change a little bit Wolf's design so he can look younger and he also doesn't have the dead eye and missing mandible. Wolf is a very close "friend" to Neon but has this kind of hate for Fake Blood (what Predator wouldn't?)

As I said before the Ship carries many species in there including an Alien Queen and one Drone because it is to risk full to carry so much xenomorphs. As the two Hunters Wolf and Fake Blood go out in the town, Neon is having some problems checking the jailed xenomorphs. The Queen brakes lose inside the landed ship and merely kills Neon with a tail whip. Soon the Queen lays eggs and then all the exotic species get face hugged. Then, a hole chaos occurs and the city people must lead with the strange creatures and the xenomorphs, as well as the huge war Cerberus is to unchain.   

Hybrids: I am planning for there to be one Queen, a lot of drones (blue ones), and two badass Ravagers. The Ravagers are going to be like the bodyguards of the Queen, while the drones get as much people to procreate.

Fights: For the fights I want them to be epic. I want the Aliens not to look weak but to be felted as really dangerous organisms. Also, you are going to see some Predator versus Go'tye fights and some times with Aliens. So here is the list:
1.   Neon vs. Queen (brief fight) inside the ship.
2.   Wolf vs. Ravagers. Also called the Forest fight.
3.   Fake Blood vs. Drones. In the town. 
4.   Wolf and Fake Blood vs. Drones and Queen. Alien Hive.
5.   Gro' tyes versus Neon and Wolf and Aliens. River scene. 
6.   Fake Blood vs. Wolf. In the war of the two continents.
7.   Humans vs. Predators and Aliens. Scenes vary.
8.   Citrus Von Cerberus vs. Wolf
9.   The final battle is still on the works.

The Alien Hive: I had ones a dream where I imagine a dark, old forest covered with Aliens and this huge hive. Also for the Queen to be hanging besides huge tress laying eggs. Maybe that idea can work because the first place the Aliens go out and look is the forest. The other idea is in these destroyed castle. They create this huge hive as seen in AVP: War in the beginning.

Main human characters:
PROMISED TO BE MEMORABLE ONES.

Cerberus: The leader of the Red Lords. This is actually the bad guy in the story, but at the same time he is the star of the whole comic. He is the main reason why the Predators are on Earth; his skull is very worth it.

Eurasia: Cerberus wife. She is the second in command of the Red Lords. She is this strong woman. At some point she thinks the Aliens are gods and should be the dominant species.

Prince Devour: Young grandson of the previous Queen of England. He and his small empire are killed right away in the beginning of the story.

Sir Brutus: Rude and hard headed soldier. This fat soldier is the guy who always gets in trouble with the exotic species. H e at some point tries to kill Wolf.

Young Female Dump: Poor and lonely female. This supporting character is the first to confront the Predators.

Henry: Also a dump of the streets. After he runs from the River fight, he reclutes to the Empire. He then, lives in there trying to survive as everyone else.

Marot: The good side leader that fights Cerberus. Him and his troops get caught in the middle of the whole carnage Predators, Aliens, humans are facing.

James Henry: Soldier of the good side. He never gets along with Brutus.     

This story ties up how Wolf became the Predator he is know as well to explain his strange markings. Other than that you are going to have two other great Predator characters as well as well explained human characters.

I was also thinking that Neon can be that Predator that we see at the begging of AvP R. The Predator that accidentally shots the ship with his plasma caster. Also you can see why Wolf touches his head when he is dead inside the ship, because he remembers his ex partner that was with him thousands of years ago.

The story may change now because it is the First Draft but I need your opinion about this. What I can change or whatever; just please post a comment. I have lots of charisma in making this comic come to life in some future.

Thanks.   

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

Ummmmm..... Any comments? ???

Corporal Harrison

Corporal Harrison

thats quite a read.
It would be interesting to know a bit more about wolf.
Good look with that. I'll read it.

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

Thanks.

Here's the first page:

Predator:
Wolf
Chronicles

Rafael Sandoval

January 26, 2008

First Draft

Page one

Panel one

COMPLETE PAGE
Middle Ages. Huge shot at this enormous castle. Down the castle we see the lonely town and forest, feeling empty as if it was attacked and was left with no traces of movement. The sky is cloudy, with this red thunder tone.
Narrator: Castle of Maryland; 1620's.

Page two

Panel one

RECTANGULAR PANEL
We close up to the main door of the castle. The door is full of gold decorations, majestic and big in all forms. Also, the doors are aside with this big walls and spaces. We get also a look at the woody floor that leads to the huge door. The whole shot looks powerful but bark in some way dark. Like if the whole city has failed and the environment helps a lot on the tone as well as the color.
Narrator: No matter how awe and majestic this Empire looks, in the bottom they know that doesn't matter in this case.

Panel twoRECTANGULAR PANEL
We come closer the door. The huge doors open as we move closer. We get a brief view of the interior the doors are hiding. It is a small view of this room. It has the bottom of a majestic chair (emperor) and male legs (warriors) on the left and right side standing still.
Narrator: Specially...

Panel three
RECTANGULAR PANEL
The doors spread open. Complete view of the Prince sitting on his silver big chair. As said before, his two warriors with huge axes are standing still. One warrior on the left side, another on the right side. Keep these New England decorations in all the room, also some torches hanging on the walls with this dim fires burn up in them. The people's faces are sweaty and also nervous. The Prince is holding the seat hardly.Note: We are looking forward to the three people, not closely. They are more in the back from the camera.
Narrator: Prince Devour.

Page three
Panel one
SQUARED PANEL
Look at the sweaty and nervous face of the English Prince. His eyes look kind of wide. The background is little seen.
Narrator: His eyes tell it all. He is scared to death and knows it.

Panel two
RECTANGULAR PANEL
Shot at the right side warrior. He is looking down nervously of course all sweaty.
Narrator: His vanguards are aside him. They are supposed to give there last breath and droop of blood for him. But human nature tells something that goes out of the commands from somebody that we believe superior.

Panel three
SQUARED PANEL
The right side vanguard kneels in front of the sited Prince. The vanguard is looking up to him in desperation. He is also crying with his hands shaking; begging the Emperor for something.
Narrator: That is that we simply don't want to be killed no matter who or what we are protecting.

Panel four
SQUARED PANEL
We look at the Prince face looking down to the wagging warrior. He is looking at the warrior strangely. From one side we get to see also the left warrior looking at the winnings of his partner.
Narrator: This Vanguard looks strong with all his weapons and armor, but we see his weakness in here; begging his Master a chance to surrender.

Panel five
CIRCULAR PANEL
The angry eyes of the Prince looking down.

Panel six
SQUARED PANEL
The Prince stands up from his seat angrily looking at the vanguard that is covering his face. From the left side the other vanguard moves aside from the two men. The Prince is shouting at his weak vanguard.
Narrator: This Prince is so overpowered with majesty and luxuries that he deserves everything; from a gold ring to a descent Vanguard.

Page four

Panel one
SQUARED PANEL
The Prince turns angrily to the left side Vanguard. He has his hand in front of him, asking the warrior for his axe. The left side vanguard closes his axe to his Prince sadly.
Narrator: So he is not going to tolerate any "weakness."

Panel two
SQUARED PANEL
From the back, shot of the Prince raising the axe and about to cut the head of the crying vanguard. The vanguard is still covering his face with his body on the floor kneeled. We only get to see the arm of the left vanguard.

Panel three
RECTANGULAR PANEL
Mad face of the Prince looking furiously down still with the axe high in the air. Make his facial expression lunatic but at the same time angry. In the Prince's forehead we see the Predator's red laser locking on him.

Panel four
RECTANGULAR PANEL
A plasma shot hits the Prince's head. Everything from his head was destroyed except his chin with some teeth. From one side we see the shocked face of the left vanguard. Apparently, the axe he was holding falls down. In these panel is not fully thrown but it is seen falling.

Page five

Panel one
SQUARED PANEL
Shot at the falling axe.

Panel two
RECTANGULAR PANEL
The right side Vanguard looks up depressingly. He is waiting for the hit of the axe.

Corporal Harrison

Corporal Harrison

sounds good so far.

it would be good to see some predator vs. knights action.

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

There would be.
and very gory ones.

If you think the knight vs. pred was cool.
Wait to see some cool Ravager vs. Wolf fight in the forest at night.
You will get to see how he gets his face burned.

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Why two threads on this?

You already have one in fanfic, which is where it should be.

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Jan 30, 2008, 02:36:52 AM
Why two threads on this?

You already have one in fanfic, which is where it should be.

Sorry about the double posting.
It was a little mistake I made. I was acctualy gonna take the one from the fan section but I already have comments. Anyways, does the story sound good to you?

Corporal Harrison

Corporal Harrison

not bad,
it pretty good,
maybe more action  ;)

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

In terms of action and gore you will ahve lots in these story. In terms of suspence and horror... :-\...not much for the fact that I had always took the Predator series as a non stop action one. In future pages you will get to see preety good action.

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

After a long weekend of hard work I finally made the second draft's opening sequence. So forget about the first draft and enjoy this one.
Also I am thinking for Wolf Chronicles to be an adult animated series insted of a comic.

PREDATOR:
WOLF CHRONICLES

WRITTEN & SCEENPLAYED BY:
RAFAEL SANDOVAL

(THIS SCRIPT HASN'T BEEN REVISED)

SECOND DRAFT

This is just an opening sequence from three other sequences I made. I wrote down this one for now because it was the mostly conventional at that time.

I was also thinking of a narrator to be on these scenes but right now it doesn't look convenient to me.

SPACE - OUR SOLAR SYSTEM

AS WE MOVE BACK: The screen is showered with meteorites, big and small. Suddenly a PREDATOR ship comes aside us. The ship doesn't look as a regular one we've seen in previous films. This one looks smaller and has some different variations of design. After we get a plain view of the ship it moves in front of us.

WE STOP TO MOVE BACK.

WE TURN AROUND TO WERE THE SHIP MOVES. As the ship gives us its back a plump of flames appear from the engines. The ship then closes to a farther back distant star.

CUT TO: INT OF THE YAUTJA SHIP.

MOVING TO THE RIGHT, HEAR CLICKINGS AND SOUNDS: We pass by the alien condors of the ship's interior, covered in darkness. In the walls we get to see YAUTJA hieroglyphics. We finally reach to the condor's end were it connects to a big room.

WE STOP AT THE WEAPOND & ARMOR HALL.
The room is covered with all kinds of Predator weapons armors. In the middle we see this half naked Predator washed in darkness. He is getting these pointy weapons from an exotic table.

WE CLOSE UP TO THE TABLE.

The whist blades are attached to a magnetic holder that are lighten up (as well as the other weapons). Then the Predator arm stretches his arms and grabs the blades. When the blades are taken off from its magnetic holder its lights turn off.

WE MOVE TO THE PREDATOR

The Predator grabs the whist blades and steers at them for a few seconds. He then puts them on to his whist. Later, he turns up to the wall.

WE MOVE TO THE WALL

The wall were the Predator turn is full of replacement weapons hanging on the walls. These weapons have a larger version of its original size. We get to see a small plasma caster, then a larger one and lastly an even larger one. We also see the same with the disks and whist blades. The predator grabs the largest version of the hanging blades that also have a magnetic holder but not a light.

WE TURN BACK TO THE PREDATOR

He connects his whist blades with the larger blades.

FASTLY: A quick view of the chest armor being put.

FASTLY: The leg armor being put.

FASTLY: View of the plasma caster's holder on the back of the Predator.

FASTLY: The helmet put on.

FASTLY: The huge blades coming out of the whist blades.

BLACK OUT

CUT TO: DARK CARJO ROOM

LOOKING UP TO THE ROOM'S ROOF: Lights turn slowly on.

WE MOVE DOWN.

We get a view of another Predator walking over the enormous hall giving this eco over us. On the left and right side we see huge clear glass cages with vary creatures inside them.

FOCUS ON THE PREDATOR WALKING.

The Predator clicks at his self destruct device on his whist.

FOCUS ON THE SELF DESTRUCT DEVICE.

We see the Predator click at the device.

TURN TO THE STOPING PREDATOR.

A holographic imagery projects from his whist device.

CLOSE UP TO: The holographic imagery projecting a small-dog like creature called KURN.

THE PREDATOR TURNS TO THE REAL INCAGE KURN AT HIS LEFT.

TURNS TO HIS DEVICE AGAIN.

His image clears and projects again another image of another exotic gorilla like huge creature called the GRO'TYE.

TURNS TO THE REAL CAGE GRO'TYE.

The Predator device turns off.

WE MOVE AGAIN TO THE STANDING PREDATOR.

He looks around and then passes by towards us.

We turn to the Predator's back were his shoulder cannon is visible. He then reaches to a huge door. He stretches his arm a few inches to reach the code buttons and then clicks. A few YAUTJA letters appear vertically aside the buttons. Then, the Predator lowers his arm. After a few seconds the door doesn't open.

WE TURN TO THE PREDATOR FACE LOOKING UP.

The huge doors open automatically liberating this huge split of smoke. Then, the Predator walks to the room.

CUT TO: THE ALIEN JAIL.

LOOK AT THE PREDATOR FROM THE TOP.
The light the CARJO ROOM doesn't reach this room. When the whole Predator body is inside the ALIEN JAIL the doors slam close.

TURN TO THE PREDATOR LOOKING STRAIGHT AHEAD.
The Predator grabs his whist device so the holograph can appear again and it does.

CLOSE UP TO THE HOLOGRAPHIC IMAGE.
This time the device is projecting an image of a violently chained ALIEN QUEEN. The large xenomorphic creature seems to be sleeping.

THE SCENE IS THEN FOLLOWED BY A CLOSE UP.
The Predator eyes are looking at the holographic QUEEN. A colorful dim of red light paints the Predator's face.

BACK TO THE HOLOGRAPHIC QUEEN.
The QUEEN kind of moves her head and then rapidly her inner mouth strikes 3 dimensionally at the Predator.

BACK TO THE PREDATOR.
The Predator moves a surprisingly back from the REAL inner mouth of the Queen which is 5cm. to hit him. The inner mouth is aside of so we do not see the Queen. Apparently the Queen that the holographic device was projecting was a few inches from the real Queen.

STILL ON OUR PREVIOUS POSITION AS WE MOVE BACK.
The stunned Predator roars angrily at the surprise, and his red laser turns on pointing at the inner mouth. Then the laser roams at the huge ALIEN QUEEN HEAD that we get to see fully as we move back.

CUT TO: BACK IN SPACE.

The Predator ship appears from a corner and then flies to the blue, remote planet...EARTH!

END OF THE OPENING SEQUENCE.

Predatory-Intent

Predatory-Intent

Wow, I really like it so far, I'm almost jealous of you by thinking and ploting this out.  I want more, must get more!  I'll be watchng you, oh yes I will be. XD

I hope it comes out to be all you wanted and more. ;D

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

Quote from: Predatory-Intent on Feb 14, 2008, 02:42:43 AM
Wow, I really like it so far, I'm almost jealous of you by thinking and ploting this out.  I want more, must get more!  I'll be watchng you, oh yes I will be. XD

Thanks dude. You almost make me cry.
Yeah, I am still working on this script.
I made a little changes and I still need a guy to revice it and make the screenplay for me.
Some of the greatest changes in these story is that now it takes place in the Middle Ages or Dark Ages. If you read alot of history you'll know about the Black Death. The epidermia that killed almost 70% of all European popullation back in 1300. Well, the Black Death fictionaly is caused by Aliens. Later on you will be seeing that the facehuggers hide in a boat with route to London. There the epidermia is spreed.
Keep on these post pal for more of these.
Thanks!!! :D

[/quote]

Predatory-Intent

Predatory-Intent

Quote from: Rafael S. on Feb 16, 2008, 02:34:56 AM
Quote from: Predatory-Intent on Feb 14, 2008, 02:42:43 AM

Thanks dude. You almost make me cry.
Yeah, I am still working on this script.
I made a little changes and I still need a guy to revice it and make the screenplay for me.
Some of the greatest changes in these story is that now it takes place in the Middle Ages or Dark Ages. If you read alot of history you'll know about the Black Death. The epidermia that killed almost 70% of all European popullation back in 1300. Well, the Black Death fictionaly is caused by Aliens. Later on you will be seeing that the facehuggers hide in a boat with route to London. There the epidermia is spreed.
Keep on these post pal for more of these.
Thanks!!! :D

[/quote]

Wow, it's more awesome than i first thought,  The black death, the way your using it...ugh, perfect. XD

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Wow Rafael S.! That is a really good story draft! I hope that when you finish it, it will be as awesome as the drafts. I will definatly enjoy reading this.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed