Alien is being added to Fall Guys (Rumor)

Started by PAS Spinelli, Aug 18, 2022, 06:04:36 PM

Author
Alien is being added to Fall Guys (Rumor) (Read 7,965 times)

Kailem

Yeah MechaGodzilla was the last thing you unlocked on the season one pass, so it's a nice change that we'll be able to get the Alien stuff (outside of Ripley and the facehugger hat etc.) probably within a night or two of playing.

Kailem

Kailem

It's out; and there's a chestburster victory celebration too!! ;D

And yep, all the Alien stuff is super early on in the battle pass, so it won't take more than a couple of nights worth of play to unlock everything.

Ripley and the facehugger hat aren't out yet though, so I'd imagine they'll be releasing those fairly soon(ish) in the store.

Cosmic Incubation

Quote from: Kailem on Sep 15, 2022, 02:24:00 PMIt's out; and there's a chestburster victory celebration too!! ;D

Did not expect them to add a chestburster lol 
It's a nice touch!  :D
Glad that Alien is getting a lot of love in this game

Mike’s Monsters

The way the chestburster runs off gave me a good laugh the first time I saw it. Love this little update!

Kailem

BlueMarsalis79

I'm sharing that everywhere.

Mike’s Monsters

Xavier Cervantes

Xavier Cervantes

Awww a Xenomorph skin in Fall Guys, I just hope the Predator don't come and kill them.

Cosmic Incubation

Saw this on their IG this morning  :D

Corporal Hicks

Excellent! Been waiting for these :D

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: Cosmic Incubation on Sep 27, 2022, 02:21:16 PM

Saw this on their IG this morning  :D

Love this little ad!

Cosmic Incubation

The background kinda makes me wonder if there's going to be a Alien themed special event level/game, similar to the one they did for Sonic.

Probably not, but that would be pretty cool!

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: Cosmic Incubation on Sep 28, 2022, 04:30:37 PMThe background kinda makes me wonder if there's going to be a Alien themed special event level/game, similar to the one they did for Sonic.

Probably not, but that would be pretty cool!

Seeing all the eggs made me think the same thing!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed