SOS MESSAGE INCOMING......UNSECURE LINE...

Started by piff, Feb 23, 2020, 03:11:33 PM

Author
SOS MESSAGE INCOMING......UNSECURE LINE... (Read 2,282 times)

piff

This is private pff from USS Lincoln. We were out by jupiter's moon europa after finishing a mining expedition when we went into hyper sleep. The next thing I know I woke up in some kind of facility. I found 1 other human , dont now if anyone left. Seems like something happened in the facility, I dont know but it seems like its been over run by non human creatures. since this line is unsecured, I will broadcast the message for 72 hours to avoid being picked up by rouge entities

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RCQMniI-n4

Corporal Hicks

Is that your work, piff? Loving the looks of it so far. How long have you been working on it?

piff

piff

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 23, 2020, 04:05:45 PM
Is that your work, piff? Loving the looks of it so far. How long have you been working on it?

yeah its mine, I making it by myself. I should have an early access out in the summer. I am going to add a predator later on.

been working on it for a little over a year, its going to be a non linear open world game, almost like a fallout but slightly different, more like in an under ground facility.

multiplayer should have 4 player co op and team death match. maybe add survivor.

Im thinking of redoing some of the popular AVP2 maps like suk_strong hold and some other classics, p;laying those in true full body VR would be great

Corporal Hicks

Wow, that's some ambition! Surely that's going to take ages?

piff

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 24, 2020, 08:32:07 AM
Wow, that's some ambition! Surely that's going to take ages?

I could get a working single player out this year easy, as most of the core logic is working and I can do it myself. I got alot done this winter like the coding for the door saving system for the open world,, the computer systems, the puzzles to open the doors, the AI and NPC working in the open world setting, the quest and health system working, the elevator system working . I just need to add a dialogue system for the NPCs in VR, which shouldnt take that long, fix some motion tracker bugs, which also shouldnt take to long, and add a crafting and welding tool and make a good open world underground map system.

Multiplayer will be the challenge, but I will release a simple multiplayer dedicated server system where everyone can play in VR and as early access will continue to add new features for it as it moves on from early access, add like a bug hunt mode, survivor modes that the stuff that might take me a while longer to do. the good thing is anyone will be able to make their own maps for multiplayer and be able to upload and play them with their friends while all that is getting done.

Schrödinger

This still being worked on?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed