PredAlien or not?

Started by War Wager, Nov 19, 2007, 11:05:07 PM

Author
PredAlien or not? (Read 27,804 times)

War Wager

War Wager

Can anyone who has this game and it pretty far, or completed it, confirm that there is actually a PredAlien this? It doesn't sound like there is...  :-\

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Just read a review and it said that there is no pred-alien in the game.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Yeah, there is no Predalien, the end boss is a helicopter, you see the queen at the end though, but she just gets bombed,  I think the queen was originally in the script but was cut out because of the films low budget.

DB

DB

Quote from: AdamJZ on Nov 20, 2007, 02:12:07 AM
there is no Predalien

Wow. That's pathetic. I heard there are two types of Aliens. Which ones? Or do they count facehuggers as a second type...?

xenomorph36

xenomorph36

that has to be the gayest thing i've heard all day.

whats the point of making this game without the predalien? i thought predalien was a

given  ::)

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Im pretty sure the game was based on an earlier concept for the film, the AICN script maybe?

SlappyMCnasty

SlappyMCnasty

QuoteWow. That's pathetic. I heard there are two types of Aliens. Which ones? Or do they count facehuggers as a second type...?

somebode please reply to this,

War Wager

War Wager

So where the hell do all the Aliens come from? The Mothership crash or something cos' it's in a screenshot.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

The Alien queen!!!

The ending has the queen come out in time to only be killed immediately.

brad873

brad873

according to predalien46 you can, maybe its only in one of the pathes ???

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

all three paths lead to the same finale.

Foundationman2

Foundationman2

There's a few that resemble the predalien,but they more closely resemble praetorians.

fluxcap

fluxcap

Hilarious, and you can't even fight the queen. Nice job Rebellion. I'm sure practically none of the developers who worked on Aliens vs. Predator for the PC are even employed there still.

The Chibi Kiriyama

The Chibi Kiriyama

The original Salerno draft killed off the Predalien early on. They probably went ahead with this game early on thinking that the rewrites wouldn't change that aspect.

Deadly Lotus

Deadly Lotus

Damn it! i was expecting to fight that big mofo... :(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed