TEASER TRAILER is here / Release Date is August 5

Started by skhellter, May 16, 2022, 01:17:21 PM

Author
TEASER TRAILER is here / Release Date is August 5 (Read 22,307 times)

Master

Quote from: Kailem on May 16, 2022, 01:24:05 PMIt also squashes any doubts that the Predator in this wouldn't be using the plasma caster just because the people he was hunting had more primitive weapons than we've seen before. :P

You've written squashes and I read Sasquatch  :laugh: Guess some things ain't gona change. Long live #TeamSasquatch

Kailem

Quote from: Master on May 16, 2022, 01:47:36 PM
Quote from: Kailem on May 16, 2022, 01:24:05 PMIt also squashes any doubts that the Predator in this wouldn't be using the plasma caster just because the people he was hunting had more primitive weapons than we've seen before. :P

You've written squashes and I read Sasquatch  :laugh: Guess some things ain't gona change. Long live #TeamSasquatch

Oh Sasquatch is gonna be there for sure; that's just a fact! :laugh:

Voodoo Magic

If you squint extremely hard, right before you pass out you can see the Sasquatch in the teaser!

Kailem

All I can make out after running that last bit through an ai upscaler is that this Predator looks like it'd be taking on a brownish hue, rather than the "classic" yellow:

As a guest, you cannot see attachments. Please login.

skhellter

i see the Sasquatch in the trailer.

I doubt the sanity of those that can't see it.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Kailem on May 16, 2022, 02:06:04 PMAll I can make out after running that last bit through an ai upscaler is that this Predator looks like it'd be taking on a brownish hue, rather than the "classic" yellow:

As a guest, you cannot see attachments. Please login.

That's the Sasquatch!

Kailem

The movie opens with a Predator ship landing, the Predator stepping out, then getting mauled by Bigfoot who take his weapons and uses them throughout the rest of the film as the main antagonist.

Sean

I have some hope that this wont be as bad as the Predator.

Voodoo Magic

Deep Sea Diver Confirmed!

Dachande’s brother

Dachande’s brother

"The filmmakers were committed to creating a film that provides an accurate portrayal of the Comanche and brings a level of authenticity that rings true to its Indigenous peoples."

I sure hope the filmmakers are also committed to provide an accurate portrayal of the Yautja.

Doomofman

Doomofman

Certainly is a teaser alright... Not sure what to make of it, seems well shot at least

Also hopefully that August 5th date is worldwide too, otherwise I'll have to sail the high seas

Dino21AvP

Nice teaser. Definitely looking forward to this.

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on May 16, 2022, 03:10:09 AMI had a dream about a trailer for this lmao

So weird. Looks good.

LSL

I like what I see. Tense and short as a teaser should be

BlueMarsalis79

At thirty two seconds you can see the Predator on the right side of the frame.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed