"Not In My Backyard," Reviewing Predator: Turnabout - AvP Galaxy Podcast #142

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 04, 2022, 04:30:24 PM

Author
"Not In My Backyard," Reviewing Predator: Turnabout - AvP Galaxy Podcast #142 (Read 3,697 times)

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Kradan on Apr 04, 2022, 04:43:59 PM
Ooooh, man !

And Voodoo's back ! Yay ! I hope you treat him well this time, Corporal  :D

Wow! Thanks Kradan. And here I thought I was your least favorite drunken co-host! :)

426Buddy

Always appreciate when you're on the podcast Voodoo. You always have am interesting take on the subject and you bounce well off of Ridgtop and Hicks.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: 426Buddy on Apr 06, 2022, 03:11:25 PM
Always appreciate when you're on the podcast Voodoo. You always have am interesting take on the subject and you bounce well off of Ridgtop and Hicks.

Thanks brother! That's honestly really nice to hear and very much appreciated!  :)

IrenLolt

IrenLolt

How tired! I do not want a space Indian, but an advanced race.

No offense! The cult of the hunt, Doesn't match with this character!
Having technology and living according to the primitive pattern? Seriously? :o  ;D

I understand that some people like it.

The Thomas brothers had the coolest idea. Why is the English-speaking audience not outraged? According to the Thomas canon, the Hunt was only entertainment. But not what started next for the sake of commerce. :'(

Lost_Hunter

Lost_Hunter

Good pod guys, nice review. I remember liking this one when it came out, mostly because it was better than it's two predecessors. The setting and Sloane were my favorite part, thought the Predators went down too easy and it fell apart in the last act. I like the imaginary casting of TommyLee Jones, I saw Sloane as Clint Eastwood from Unforgivin. I think with some more Pred action, this would have been a good flick. Making me want to give it another read. Thought the sequel in if it bleeds was a nice bonus. I enjoyed the Predators having a relationship in that, just not the relationship. Could have been handled better with more tribal warrior speak. Anyrate good job guys, looking forward to the next.

O yeah, I remember the Preds having some cool weapons in this. Didn't one of them have a glowing green blade?

Corporal Hicks

Thanks for the kind words folk! :) If you're listening on a service that lets you rate/review the show, please be sure to also give us a comment and a rating on there. It helps with the algorithms that share the show with other folk.  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed