Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 774,108 times)

Voodoo Magic

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Old Man & the Gun

A fitting swan song for Robert Redford.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Lethal Weapon 4

Not a patch on the first two, but the chemistry's still there in spades and I think it's probably better than the third film. Chris Rock isn't as effective an addition to the cast as Joe Pesci and Rene Russo were, but there's still some good laughs to be had from him.

I'd somehow managed to forget what a bad m.f. Jet Li is in this, he's a real presence whenever he's on screen. Might actually be my favourite role of his.

I kinda hope they never make a fifth one because the ending of this is such a perfect conclusion to the series.

WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

Tremors 3: Back to Perfection (2001)

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE on Jan 26, 2022, 10:57:17 AM

Oh, with sub-title like this it's gotta be good

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Kradan on Jan 26, 2022, 12:08:55 PM
Quote from: WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE on Jan 26, 2022, 10:57:17 AM

Oh, with sub-title like this it's gotta be good
If you excuse the twenty year old, low budget cgi, it's great!

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jan 26, 2022, 09:14:27 AM
Lethal Weapon 4

Not a patch on the first two, but the chemistry's still there in spades and I think it's probably better than the third film. Chris Rock isn't as effective an addition to the cast as Joe Pesci and Rene Russo were, but there's still some good laughs to be had from him.

I'd somehow managed to forget what a bad m.f. Jet Li is in this, he's a real presence whenever he's on screen. Might actually be my favourite role of his.

I kinda hope they never make a fifth one because the ending of this is such a perfect conclusion to the series.

Black's treatment for a Lethal Weapon 5 was pretty good, but I don't think there was ever any chance of that happening. And 4 does indeed work as an ending.

Kradan

Kradan

The Matrix

There is no spoon

SiL

SiL

Possession

With Sam Neil and Isabelle Adjani.

A singularly insane film. Indescribable and a solid slog but definitely a unique experience to be had.

Kradan

Kradan

Matrix Reloaded

Matrix Revolutions

Why, why, WHY, Mr. Anderson !?

When I think about it, Matrix sequels are like two halves of the first movie. Reloaded is like a giant dump of exposition, lore and philosophical ideas while Revolutions feels much more action-oriented

In general, I enjoyed both movies very much. Sure they're not without their share of problems, often feel disjointed and confusing but that makes them so much more appealing to me. To me movie that doesn't quite work is more interesting then a perfect one 'cause it leaves bigger space for thought

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Mr. Deeds

Jared Harris is class, even in an Adam Sandler movie.

Gentleman Death

Gentleman Death

Titane (3/5)

Very, very bizarre movie...I'm still processing what I watched but it had a Croenenberg feel all over it. Definitely not for the faint...

SiL

SiL

Encanto

Charming fun.

Prez

Prez

Quote from: SiL on Jan 31, 2022, 05:19:18 AM
Encanto

Charming fun.

Great film.

Gold

I'm all for isolation, survival, paranoia films with little dialogue but this from the middle of the second act stunk pretty bad.

Wysps

Wysps

Arachnophobia (1990).  I have to say, this movie held up a lot better than what I was expecting. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed