X-Box One Discussion

Started by ShadowPred, Aug 06, 2012, 10:21:00 PM

Author
X-Box One Discussion (Read 147,850 times)

Nope

Nope

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Feb 09, 2013, 11:40:31 PM
Quote from: Vepariga on Feb 09, 2013, 11:15:23 PM
What if when the next Xbox comes out and it has a different online setup do you think they will cut-off the XBL for 360 users like they did with the original Xbox? thus forcing people to make the change.

Wouldn't be surprised. It'd be stupid on their part if they released a new console but didn't force it on people. they're her to make money, after all.
It'd also be a big middle figure to all their customers that bought the Xbox for online play. I disagree that it would be stupid if they didn't do it, it would show good will towards their customers and certainly improve their image, which is a pretty bad one at the moment.

Nightlord

Let the games begin.

QuoteA growing number of developers and other industry professionals, some of which are Sony employees, have told CVG that Microsoft will reveal its next generation Xbox for the first time in April.

Samus007

Sweet. Looking forward to what MS will be doing with the next gen.  8)

Effectz

Effectz

Charging people more money for retarded features like changing your name,going online etc.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Nightlord on Feb 23, 2013, 03:15:25 AM
Let the games begin.

QuoteA growing number of developers and other industry professionals, some of which are Sony employees, have told CVG that Microsoft will reveal its next generation Xbox for the first time in April.

Well, bring on Halo 5 I guess :)

XxecutionerxX

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2013/02/26/eidos-president-next-xbox-uses-watermarked-discs.aspx

Quote"With the next Xbox, you supposedly have to have an internet connection, and the discs are watermarked, whereby once played on one console it won't play on another," Livingston said. "So I think the generation after that will be digital-only."

Space Sweeper

You know, I'm trying... but I just don't buy it. That would be catastrophic.

Nightmare Asylum

Same...that'd be ridiculous. A lot of people buy games after friends bring them over to try out. Microsoft would just be shooting themselves (and the game studios) in the foot.

Greedo

Greedo

Post anything or any rumor about the Next Generation Xbox.

Nightlord

Nightlord

Well some Microsoft creative director just spazzed out in twitter all but confirming that Nextbox will be always online.

xeno-kaname

Quote from: Nightlord on Apr 05, 2013, 02:10:15 AM
Well some Microsoft creative director just spazzed out in twitter all but confirming that Nextbox will be always online.

Link? Or name of the guy just so i can see it.

Raku

Raku

Quote from: xeno-kaname on Apr 05, 2013, 02:25:00 AM

Here is a link with screenshots

http://neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=534951

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Raku on Apr 05, 2013, 03:34:29 AM

What a daft idea.

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Raku on Apr 05, 2013, 03:34:29 AM

Whaaat aaaa prick.

WinterActual

The new Xbox will fail game wise I think. Most of the devs went for PS3 during the recent years because of the casual plans of MS. They don't have an exclusives to provide. They were relying on Gears and Halo but they are done so..

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed