The most recent concert you have been to.

Started by Ghost Rider, Mar 27, 2008, 01:24:50 AM

Author
The most recent concert you have been to. (Read 77,966 times)

EEV2650

Most bands from the 90's that are still together were better live in the 90's. They were younger and had more spirit. Korn comes to mind. Jonathan Davis used to have his famous freak outs on stage. Up till 1997 he would get so upset he'd be laying on the stage crying.

DoomRulz

Apparently Metallica used to put on some crazy shows in the late 80s when they were really popular. I've heard stories of them tossing beer bottles at the crowd.

sagans bongwater

Saw GWAR, Devildriver, + Cancer Bats in Toronto on saturday. Kick ass show.

Nrage

Its been a while, but the last show I went to was The Summer Slaughter Tour. Watching Periphery, The Faceless, and Between The Buried and Me was an absolute blast.

Sexy Poot

Saw Soundgarden with my dad and Tenacious D with my brother. I was borderline raped at the D concert.

I'm not kidding.

sagans bongwater

Quote from: Nrage on Dec 11, 2012, 04:53:18 AM
Its been a while, but the last show I went to was The Summer Slaughter Tour. Watching Periphery, The Faceless, and Between The Buried and Me was an absolute blast.
YOU'RE COOL! I was there too.

Nrage

Quote from: sagans bongwater on Dec 12, 2012, 09:49:56 PM
Quote from: Nrage on Dec 11, 2012, 04:53:18 AM
YOU'RE COOL! I was there too.

Dude, awesome. Where did you see the show? I saw them in Milwaukee.

sagans bongwater

DoomRulz

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Dec 12, 2012, 07:13:18 PM
Saw Soundgarden with my dad and Tenacious D with my brother. I was borderline raped at the D concert.

I'm not kidding.

Man, Soundgarden is coming to Toronto and f**king tickets sold out in minutes! Literally. I was so heartbroken. I hope this isn't their last tour ever.

Gates

Quote from: Jango1201 on Oct 30, 2012, 12:14:45 PM
I was their both nights. Ride the lightning night was ok but pretty tame. Most of the crowd was dead. Black album night was a completely different animal. The crowd was really into it.

Nice..! And as much as I'm glad the Black night had a better crowd for you, it pains me to read that... :)

DoomRulz

Meh, today's crowd can't appreciate real metal if they've grown up with radio music.

Gates

Maybe I wouldn't go that far...generally, people are a product of their times and too lazy to dig deeper, so it's only natural that the younger crowd is more familiar with the newer shit...

DoomRulz

With metal, I find it's a love it or hate it affair. I have yet to meet someone who's in between.

Sexy Poot

Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 17, 2012, 05:36:03 AM
Quote from: Sexy Poot on Dec 12, 2012, 07:13:18 PM

I'm not kidding.

Man, Soundgarden is coming to Toronto and f**king tickets sold out in minutes! Literally. I was so heartbroken. I hope this isn't their last tour ever.

U like Soundgarden Doom? Had no idea. That's awesome dude! Nobody I talk to my age group seems to like them. Thinks Cornell can't sing for WHATEVER reason I will never understand. They've been  my favorite for some time now.
U gotz good taste  8)

DoomRulz

I'm not a diehard fan because I haven't heard much of their music, but I respect them as a band. I love Black Hole Sun, amazing song.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed