The most recent concert you have been to.

Started by Ghost Rider, Mar 27, 2008, 01:24:50 AM

Author
The most recent concert you have been to. (Read 77,976 times)

SpaceMarines

The cool almost killed me whilst in its pure form.

ShadowPred

I swear that I just had mental sex that somehow turned physical, it's insane.

SpaceMarines

Honey, you have no idea.

ShadowPred

Quote from: SpaceMarines on May 15, 2012, 05:26:00 AM
Honey, you have no idea.

If I were there, I bet that I wouldn't be walking out of there.

SpaceMarines

It's just a miracle my BB King t-shirt stayed clean throughout the whole ordeal.

MrLee

i havent been to a gig in over 2 years.... which really sucks.

Well, ive been to one gig, but it was a very small gig for a local unsigned band...was good fun though.

Cellien

Went to Deadmau5 last fall, was epic.

This year I went to SXSW, saw a few 'indie' acts like Anoraak.  Also some death metal band at Hoek's (a crazy pizza place with a stage for metal bands).  Lastly some small electronic venues which were kinda cool.

sagans bongwater

last night I saw.... MESHUGGAH

Sound Academy in Toronto, sold out show, Decapitated + Baroness opened who were also awesome, the bangover is still lasting

DoomRulz

Are you going to Heavy T.O. 2012?! Coz if you are, we should connect.

sagans bongwater

Ya man fo sho

necrophagist

Quote from: sagans bongwater on May 18, 2012, 10:23:57 PM
last night I saw.... MESHUGGAH

Sound Academy in Toronto, sold out show, Decapitated + Baroness opened who were also awesome, the bangover is still lasting

that is a great lineup. well, i'm not really into baroness, but meshuggah and decapitated are epic. the first 4 decapitated albums are all brilliant! meshuggah are a bit hit and miss, but their best is brilliant too. (catch33, chaosphere and destroy erase improve)

seen agalloch in london a month or 2 back. some really nice doom/black/folk type metal!

sagans bongwater

sagans bongwater

Dude agalloch is so rad! They are playing in Toronto in july at a decent venue so I'm super stoked on that.
EDIT: Nope, its 19+ , f**k my life

I just got home from Volumes + The Contortionist at a local venue in my town. It's the first local show I've been two in like 6 or 8 months so it was awesome to see all the familiar faces and a lot of new ones too. Love the scene in Barrie. The contortionist is my all time favourite band at the moment, so seeing them again and chatting with them about the new album and upcoming headlining tour was awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2DMGThaVjs#ws

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLoDiIijO1k#ws

Keg

Bruce Springsteen at The Stadium of Light. Incredible. I'll remember last night fondly for the rest of my life.

sagans bongwater

Went to another local show with only local bands on it, I didn't know any songs but it was cool.

This is the kind of shit that happens at barrie shows

DoomRulz

Never seen that in Toronto; we're too busy getting drunk and headbanging to coordinate a human pyramid, haha.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed