The most recent concert you have been to.

Started by Ghost Rider, Mar 27, 2008, 01:24:50 AM

Author
The most recent concert you have been to. (Read 77,667 times)

Pn2501

MF Doom, and it was awesome

Space Sweeper

Lucky bastard.

Effectz

Quote from: AvatarIII on Apr 13, 2011, 09:20:59 AM
i am seeing Rob Zombie this summer! :D

going to see him aswell in July!gonna be a f**king awesome concert.

DoomRulz

You and I both man!

Keg

2ManyDJ's at Leeds University on Saturday night. Got too drunk and ruined it because I cant remember a damn thing.

Space_Dementia

Elbow at Cardiff CIA, great performance, loved it!

DoomRulz

Bought my Heavy T.O. tickets, sweeeeeeeeeeeet

AvPvTerminator

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 27, 2011, 04:16:39 AM
Bought my Heavy T.O. tickets, sweeeeeeeeeeeet
I'm getting mine friday or later in the weekend. My friend's dad and his godfather are renting about 5 of us a room, gonna be fun :P

DoomRulz

Why rent a room? Didn't you say you were only an hour away from T.O.?

Stalker

I just got back from seeing Disturbed live in Newcastle. This was the first of their live shows I'd ever been to, & it was f**king awesome. The song lineup was perfect & the crowd was pumped as hell.

One funny thing I noticed was that David screwed up some of the lyrics to "Warrior". I'm not sure how many others caught that.

AvPvTerminator

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 28, 2011, 04:44:53 AM
Why rent a room? Didn't you say you were only an hour away from T.O.?
Because it takes away driving home at whats probably going to be midnight and then getting up again early to drive there again, 2+ hours of carride. And plus it will be like a sleepover :3 haha

DoomRulz

Why get there early? Main stage doesn't usually start till 6 PM at the earliest I would imagine.

AvPvTerminator

Copied from their site: "Heavy T.O. doors will open at 11:30AM with performances beginning at 1:00PM.  Performances end at 11:00PM." The lineups are too large to do in just the evening I would imagine.

Also this weekend I'm seeing Protest the Hero, Maylene and the Sons of Disaster, and Tesseract on friday (second time seeing this show), a local hardcore show on Saturday night (its the RIP show for a band called King Cobra that has been around forever, a large turnout is expected :) ), and Rammstein on Sunday at the ACC. f**k. Yeah.

DoomRulz

f**k yeah, I'm going to Rammstein as well!!! Which section you in?

Pn2501

Quote from: Keg on Apr 26, 2011, 10:14:27 AM
2ManyDJ's at Leeds University on Saturday night. Got too drunk and ruined it because I cant remember a damn thing.
There playing down here soon I think I missed out on tickets.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed