The most recent concert you have been to.

Started by Ghost Rider, Mar 27, 2008, 01:24:50 AM

Author
The most recent concert you have been to. (Read 78,116 times)

DoomRulz

NO ONE TOLD ME ABOUT THIS!!!! Gah, screw Mayhem Fest, I'm down!!

Effectz

AvPvTerminator

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 09, 2011, 10:50:08 PM
NO ONE TOLD ME ABOUT THIS!!!! Gah, screw Mayhem Fest, I'm down!!
I know right?? The line up is out-of-this-WORLD! Usually you would have to travel to Europe for something this good.

DoomRulz

My buddy and I are debating if we want to go both days, just coz Downsview Park is pain in the ass to get to. Takes almost 2 hours via public transit. The Saturday lineup is the better of the two, that's for sure.

I'm so pissed though that Godsmack and Mayhem Fest aren't coming to Toronto. They have given no reason at all.

EEV2650

I went to the Azalea Festival on Sunday. Saw three bands and a nameless guitar duet doing Jimmy Buffet covers. The bands I saw were

- The Rockin' Horse band
- Madonna Nash
- The Phantom Playboys

All three were a mixture of rock 'n roll, alternative, and country.

http://www.ncazaleafestival.org/

Madonna Nash

AvPvTerminator

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 11, 2011, 03:02:04 AM
My buddy and I are debating if we want to go both days, just coz Downsview Park is pain in the ass to get to. Takes almost 2 hours via public transit. The Saturday lineup is the better of the two, that's for sure.
Yeah I live about an hour drive away from toronto so me and my friends would probably have to stay the night somewhere if we were hitting up both shows. Which would be awesome.

The sunday line up is weak in some respects (billy talent wtf) but I really want to see Slayer and Mastodon, and everything else is just more band for my buck :D

DoomRulz

It's Rob Zombie I want to see more than anything else. I echo your thoughts on Billy Talent being there; it's like JT at the SARS Concert. At least BT is rock though. Not stupid teen pop music.

i am seeing Rob Zombie this summer! :D

AvPvTerminator

The bands I am most pumped to see at Heavy TO are
Megadeth
Slayer
Testament
Anthrax
Mastodon
Motorhead
Opeth and
Children of Bodom

Don't know if I'm glad or not that Metallica isn't going..

DoomRulz

I'm not :( I missed them in 2010 and for some reason the Big Four isn't coming to Canada!!! This concert though, is essentially The Big Four without Metallica if you think about it.

Effectz

Quote from: AvPvTerminator on Apr 13, 2011, 07:07:43 PM
The bands I am most pumped to see at Heavy TO are
Megadeth
Slayer
Testament
Anthrax
Mastodon
Motorhead
Opeth and
Children of Bodom

Don't know if I'm glad or not that Metallica isn't going..

that is some line up motor head and slayer,mental,love lenny

AvPvTerminator

Lenny is very unbadass sounding. I'm glad he is named Lemmy.

DoomRulz

Looks I'll be heading down for both days ;D now the second part of the debate begins...Live Nation tix or not...

Keg

Heading down to Leeds tomorrow night to stop at a mates and go see 2ManyDJ's.  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed