The most recent concert you have been to.

Started by Ghost Rider, Mar 27, 2008, 01:24:50 AM

Author
The most recent concert you have been to. (Read 77,664 times)

Technine

Quote from: RomanianGuy on Dec 05, 2009, 03:15:02 PM
My last concert was ZZ Top, last month. Amazing performance ;D . Amazing to see the guys speaking a little Romanian just for us fans  8).

Though it isn't my most recent one, another very notable concert before ZZ Top was a Queensryche/Limp Bizkit concert in september. Good times...

Anyone who doesn't like at least one ZZ song is clinically insane. Your very lucky you got to see them live

Big Head Ninja

I went to Slayer/Megadeth in October with a bunch of friends in Melbourne. Was awesome, even though Tom's voice was blown out so he couldn't do much singing :( Megadeth were amazing though, they sounded as energetic and young as ever!

Pvt. Hicks

Quote from: Big Head Ninja on Dec 18, 2009, 10:13:04 AM
I went to Slayer/Megadeth in October with a bunch of friends in Melbourne. Was awesome, even though Tom's voice was blown out so he couldn't do much singing :( Megadeth were amazing though, they sounded as energetic and young as ever!

Frickin' Dave Mustaine. Saw him walking out of a 7-11, said "Hey Dave!" and the chump ignored me. Boo.

Vulhala

Megadeth were amazing though, they sounded as energetic and young as ever!

That's just because Dave sacks the rest of a band and replaces them on an annual basis  :D

Big Head Ninja

Quote from: Vulhala on Dec 22, 2009, 09:23:15 AM
Megadeth were amazing though, they sounded as energetic and young as ever!

That's just because Dave sacks the rest of a band and replaces them on an annual basis  :D

Yeah that's true lol, Megadeth has more ex-members than the AVP movies have flaws ;D

adb142

The Expendables a week ago..

Keg

Etienne De Crecy in Leeds

Salt The Fries

HiM (not the Finnish mediocre "love metal" band, but Chicago's post-rock-ethno-jazz band), a month ago in Warsaw.

DoomRulz

I saw Linkin Park last night ;D best $94.75 I've ever spent!

Ghost Rider

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 10, 2011, 01:21:00 AM
I saw Linkin Park last night ;D best $94.75 I've ever spent!

I envy you. :o

DoomRulz

It was a really great show. Towards the end they mismashed different songs together and had more singalongs. I lost it when they played New Divide; f**king love that song.

Ghost Rider

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 10, 2011, 01:26:33 AM
It was a really great show. Towards the end they mismashed different songs together and had more singalongs. I lost it when they played New Divide; f**king love that song.

Where did you see the concert?

ShadowPred

DoomRulz

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Feb 10, 2011, 01:28:37 AM

Air Canada Centre in downtown Toronto

Ghost Rider

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 10, 2011, 02:30:06 AM
Quote from: Ghost Rider on Feb 10, 2011, 01:28:37 AM

Air Canada Centre in downtown Toronto

Nice. I need to go to another Linkin Park concert.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed