The most recent concert you have been to.

Started by Ghost Rider, Mar 27, 2008, 01:24:50 AM

Author
The most recent concert you have been to. (Read 77,651 times)

SpreadEagleBeagle

Roky Erikson / 13th Floor Elevators at the Great American Music Hall in SF (CA) two weeks ago.

SM

Bon Jovi.  I'm not a fan, but the First Lady is and she got tickets so cheap it would've been stupid to pass up.  I maybe knew a quarter of the songs they played across 2 hours 45 minutes, but a lot of the ones I didn't know were pretty catchy.

SM

Jango1201

Saw Megadeth at the Paramount in Huntington, NY back in December. I night I won't forget anytime soon.

xeno-kaname

Hmm couple months back went to see Pop Evil and Stone Sour. Like a month ago went to see one of my favorite bands Silverstein. Sadly, they were't the main act. They opened for Bless the Fall. Will probably be seeing Five Finger Death Punch soon.

DoomRulz

Aw snap, I love Stone Sour! Are they good live?

FiorinaFury161

(Concert DVD)

I watched this YEARS ago when I purchased it. Thought it was ok, but I really didn't know all the songs. Now, years later, I am FAR more educated on PSB and what everything they perform is about and my views on this concert are VERY good. Chris Lowe puts more bass and beats in the tracks and it really shows! I wish I had a fraction of his talent on keyboards... The dancers and visuals are well thought out and you can tell they trained hard. Overall a great show from PSB and makes me want to see them on tour when they get back around to the states once the new album (gasp!) is recorded and released hopefully next year!

9.2/10

WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

Last saturday I caught one of the dates of the Despised Icon reunion tour!! It was f**king awesome, lemme tell yeah. Dunno if there are any deathcore fans in here but DI is (was) THE best, hands down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEM9W14TsWQ

TechNoir

I saw Slipknot with Korn and King 810 a few weeks ago, to say it was intense would be an understatement!  :o

WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

The Contortionist, Revocation, and Fallujah last night.

Gates

Faith No More at the Garden tonight, in NYC...anyone going..?

Drinks on Gates..! 8)

DoomRulz

Would had I been there! But, I still owe you for that UFC bet so I'd have you a brew, bro!

WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

Quote from: Gates on Aug 05, 2015, 05:08:46 PM
Faith No More at the Garden tonight, in NYC...anyone going..?

Drinks on Gates..! 8)
nice dude. def on my list to see before i die/they break up whichever is first. they played in toronto but i couldnt make it.

Gates

Quote from: DoomRulz on Aug 21, 2015, 12:25:35 PM
Would had I been there! But, I still owe you for that UFC bet so I'd have you a brew, bro!

Hahah, will you stop with that bet, it's all good brother (read, That's the last time I bet anything with you, maple-sucker!)... ;)

Quote from: WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE on Aug 22, 2015, 03:56:22 AM
nice dude. def on my list to see before i die/they break up whichever is first. they played in toronto but i couldnt make it.

Yeah man, definitely a must see...this is the second time I've seen them since they got back together and they just keep getting tighter...the new album is meh but they don't play much off it...they opened with The Real Thing, amaze...

Shinawi

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed