Possible Concept Art for Alien 5 by Carlos Huante?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 06, 2018, 02:54:34 PM

Author
Possible Concept Art for Alien 5 by Carlos Huante? (Read 13,723 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

https://www.instagram.com/p/Be2HHJnHlo7/?taken-by=carlos_huante

QuoteThis was a project from several years ago now.. it's been dead as in never made...these are all in quick sketch mode but it was a fun project that I wish would have happened...

Trying to find out for sure.

Via his Facebook.

QuoteFor a project that never got made,..as in never got made..........
Obviously unsuccessful creatures that wouldn't have functioned all that well which makes u wonder what these were for....?...well all I can say is they were for a version of the storyline that never got made...so Not for Covenant or Prometheus but for something else...as in not for either of those but for something else....heheheheh..ok I hope that's clear....
it's been a couple years now ...so here you go..appropriately I believe it would have been Giger's birthday today

It does indeed say Red Harvest on the side of some of these, so yeah it's for Alien 5.

JokersWarPig

Well now my interest is peaked dammit  :-[

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

So Blomkamp poached one of Scott's Prometheus concept artists? The cheek! I eagerly await TonyHartsMorph comments on what an asshole Blomkamp is.  :laugh:

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 06, 2018, 02:54:34 PM
It does indeed say Red Harvest on the side of some of these, so yeah it's for Alien 5.

Red Harvest... I've heard that name mentioned somewhere before with regards to Alien 5. I assume it's the film's cover/fake production name? Like how Return of the Jedi was called "Blue Harvest" or Chappie was called "Streetwise Professor".

Where did the name originate from, Omega Underground? Can you remember?

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Feb 06, 2018, 04:29:27 PM
Where did the name originate from, Omega Underground? Can you remember?

It's on the concept art Blomkamp shared last.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Aha, sharp eyes! It was also mentioned somewhere before that but the details now escape me.

Anthony

Anthony

Some of that art makes it seem like some humans would have been mutated into Xeno-like creatures. Sort of like Fifield, but way more monstrous.

bobby brown

Glad this project died. Hate mutated xenomorph concepts. hate them.

0321recon

Besides some cool looking xeno concepts, glad this was tossed to the side. Those pseudo resurrection hybrids and/or mutations, yea no thanks. If that was were Blomkamp was taking the project, glad Fox put a lid on it.

acrediblesource

I like the very last xeno . It would have to be impossible for movement but if it were  meant to be dead or something else then this looks as close to HR giger's original version as the one with the beluga head.

BishopShouldGo

That last xeno sent shivers down my spine.

JungleHunter87

I do love those last couple of Xeno pics. Hauntingly beautiful.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Feb 06, 2018, 04:42:26 PM
Aha, sharp eyes! It was also mentioned somewhere before that but the details now escape me.

Omega definitely picked up on it then and included it in their headline. I can't recall anywhere prior to the recent concept art.

N-Shifter

Mutated Xenomorphs is the logical conclusion of what we would get if Weyland Yutani got a hold of a specimen, they would 100% experiment on them and some poor humans as well, not sure why some folks seem so against this (or are they just against anything Blomkamp would have done regardless?).

Cool artwork nonetheless.

JokersWarPig

Thats what I figure. If part of Alien had been set to focus on WY and their experiments it could have added a really good body horror element that the prequels are missing.

acrediblesource

The last xeno resonates as that type of horror element you don't undertand like that of the Conguring. Why can't the Alien exist in the realm of the supernatural?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed