Another New Prometheus Image

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 22, 2011, 12:18:03 AM

Author
Another New Prometheus Image (Read 27,542 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

We’ve got another new image from Prometheus, this time coming from movie magazine Total Film:

Alien Isolation (Novel) Review - AvP Galaxy Podcast #96

Trying to get a high quality version of this from Fox. Thanks to Wmmvrrvrrmm for the image.

Corporal Hicks

ThisBethesdaSea

That face is fu€king creepy as shit.

Engineer1

Engineer1

Love it.
Thanks.

Master

Master

Ok. it seems that head have closed eyes. Is it going to open them?

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Great image. Only one day until the HD trailer :)!

Squidlovez

Squidlovez

Quote from: Master on Dec 22, 2011, 12:19:54 AM
It would be sick if the head is alive...creepy :o

genocyber

genocyber

I been wondering why the head looks so human when we never built it

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

Tough little S.O.B.

Quote from: Squidlovez on Dec 22, 2011, 12:29:23 AM
Quote from: Master on Dec 22, 2011, 12:19:54 AM
It would be sick if the head is alive...creepy :o

I think in some pics the head has the mouth open, and in others close. Not sure tho....

Somebody mentioned Zardoz somewhere....I agree completelly...

hardcorps54

hardcorps54

do the urns seem to vary in size or is it just the angle?

Game_Over_Man

Game_Over_Man

Quote from: genocyber on Dec 22, 2011, 12:37:40 AM

I think we've pretty much conceded the Jockey is a giant humanoid - Engineer1 has posted evidence of this from the teaser trailers. One of his stills distinctly shows a giant on the finge of the Map Room. It wouldn't surprise me if the giant head is a representation of him.

ThisBethesdaSea

Imagine meeting some other life form that is vaguely human...but not enough to garner comfort!!?

What are you and who are we now?

The idea that the Engineers of space are human opens up so much possibility...it's scary and moving at the same time.

Engineer1

Engineer1

Quote from: Game_Over_Man on Dec 22, 2011, 12:52:27 AM
Quote from: genocyber on Dec 22, 2011, 12:37:40 AM

I think we've pretty much conceded the Jockey is a giant humanoid - Engineer1 has posted evidence of this from the teaser trailers. One of his stills distinctly shows a giant on the finge of the Map Room. It wouldn't surprise me if the giant head is a representation of him.

The confirmation comes mainly from the most accurate leak that happened in april.
QuoteThere is a huge silver bust of the engineers head, it is approximately 15m high. It appears that the engineer is sort of leader of a civilisation and there is a cult around his personality and his alien creations

Spoiler
April 23, 2011

I was speaking with a guy who is working on the set of prometheus and he showed me some pictures and told me a bout the storyline. The space jockey that you see in alien who has had his chest busted open is the guy who engineers the aliens. He sends the aliens to planet that he wants to take over. The aliens kill the locals and he flys in and pillages the land of its resources. It seems as though he is responsible for the aliens creation, i'm guessing that he is some kind of super scientist.

The engineer is played by some huge guy who is 8ft tall. He appears even bigger in the space jockey scene from Alien as he is wearing a space suit. He appears to have died in a seat that looks like it is some sort of weapon control, this is in fact the navigation system that the space ship uses to open worm holes and plot its course. Perhaps the aliens revolted and, knowing that he has been impregnated, he is desperately trying to return home to have the alien extricated?

He showed me some pictures from the set. There is a huge silver bust of the engineers head, it is approximately 15m high. It appears that the engineer is sort of leader of a civilisation and there is a cult around his personality and his alien creations, this is probably due to the fact that he has mastered the technology that continues to provide the resource requirements of his home world. I also saw a picture of the actor who plays the engineer in what appeared to be some sort of cryo-chamber.
[close]

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Dec 22, 2011, 01:21:45 AM
Imagine meeting some other life form that is vaguely human...but not enough to garner comfort!!?

O NOEZ! MILD DISCOMFORT! :o :o :o

:D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed