International AvPR Poster

Started by Corporal Hicks, Nov 06, 2007, 05:52:04 PM

Author
International AvPR Poster (Read 14,680 times)

Azanode

Azanode

They should've had Wolf facing the right to balance the image out more.

sixteen16

sixteen16

8)  swet i like it a lot and the language is polish not spanish not russian polish.

Yoda

Yoda

Не... Точно не русски&# 1081;! Я же говори&# 1083; с самого начала - Польск&# 1080;й :P  I like this poster. I hope soon there will be an English

holdtheline

holdtheline

Not bad.

Nomad

Nomad

Can someone tell me why in UK the movie from january, but in Poland from 28 of desember, in Ukrain it is from 27th of desember( but I'am glad because I'am ukrainian). But were is the logik?    ???  

Rhys

Rhys

Is that like a chestburster in the top right hand corner? Or is it just his head?

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

I also think it's the best one, so far. I like this a lot more than the others, with just a single Predator or Alien on them. This one has a blue-tinted 'Resident Evil' influence to it, but looks much more impressive.

YAUTJA

YAUTJA

jst its head

Predator

Predator

to Yoda Ты тоже Русски&# 1081;?)  Poster is nice))Where is Predalien)A wont see PREDALIEN=))   ;D  

Deco

Deco

Im warming more and more to the Predator. If anything, ADI have really given him a signature look with real Character. Still would have preferred Winston!! lol only joking, hope the film is good

Nomad

Nomad

HERE IS THE QUESTION: Who knows what are those symbols on Wolfs mask? I compared it with myne yautja alfabet but no sense still. Any ideas?

Blax Jax

Blax Jax

cool poster

Deco

Deco

NOMAD  The markings on the helmet represent the successful honorable hunts the predator has been on. The reason they dont match the yautja alphabet is because the filmakers have re-invented the predator language to make it more sleek in appearance.

Simply magnificent

Nomad

Nomad

forget all what i said about ukrainian release date its january   >:(   F&%$K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ive been fooled by my own cinemas...January 17th...BAD!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed