International AvPR Poster

Started by Corporal Hicks, Nov 06, 2007, 05:52:04 PM

Author
International AvPR Poster (Read 14,676 times)

Optimus Virus

Optimus Virus

Great poster..hope we get a u.k version aswell, maybe just slightly different. I agree severen76 it has got a slight star wars esque, which is ace  Rock On!

Optimus Virus

Optimus Virus

Would have been good if the u.k release was december 28th aswell    :'(  

roguepl

roguepl

In polish, "Obcy" has both singular and plural meaning. To make things easier for the people, they added the 2 at the and, so it's going to be treated as a sequel to the andersons AvP. That's what I think.

Mr. Teal

Mr. Teal

I f its got the '2' then why has it got 's' in alien?  doesn't make sense? its like this in the uk trailer?

Mr. Teal

Mr. Teal

thanks! roguepl

Nosferatus

Nosferatus

Optimus virus :....you're right....i don't understand it...why must people in GB go to see it after 3 weeks?.....strange marketing

vehtam

vehtam

here in Poland we had to wait three months for avp1. on the other side, now it's funny instead of frustrating    ;D  

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

Have you guys seen any trailers or posters of avp-r in theters?    ???   I live in Mexicali and I dont see any.

Nosferatus

Nosferatus

Rafael S. :....still nothing....but i wasn't in theatre couple of months    :D   vehtam :...i believe you....   ;)  

REYALS

REYALS

Yeah, this is really awesome... I want one.

washderice

washderice

those arent actually the same pics of the rpedator and alien from the seperate UK posters. theyre both different, and look better i think. the aliens has its mouth open and the predator is more af a straight on shot.

Optimus Virus

Optimus Virus

Nosferatus | 06 Nov 2007 23:1351 Optimus virus :....you're right....i don't understand it...why must people in GB go to see it after 3 weeks?.....strange marketing __________________________________  I agree, 'bad marketing' illegal pirate copy's will be availible and will be sold in pubs and clubs and school's and college's before the film comes out here in cinema's so ppl wont go to watch the film! and fox wont make there '£' or should i say '$' well thats there fault, FOX make the u.k release 28th Jan!  Thank you! or should i say Rock On!

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

Cool poster!!! I prefer the wolf one though. I wonder if I can get a bootleg copy once the film starts it's run in theatres? I hope so because I will be getting it, but I don't feel guilty because I will be seeing it quite a bit on the big screen too Like I have the past films (saw Predator 26 times and P2 about 19 times) and i'll be doing the same, though not quit so many times since ticket prices have almost doubled since the first one. :( Right, now can anyone tell me if any of these posters are available to buy oline anywhere? Because i want them!

XenoFox

XenoFox

._.  *Stares*  I doubt theyll be available until AFTER the movie....

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

I like it! But the Wolf one is still my favorite poster so far. this takes second place..very close, and Wolf is in a slightly different pose as well, which is cool!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed