Alien: Triple Pack

Started by War Wager, Apr 07, 2008, 04:29:27 PM

Author
Alien: Triple Pack (Read 3,997 times)

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

no, cheap looking set, saw it at Wal-Mart ages ago.

Cellien

Cellien

Funny Res isn't included.  :D

War Wager

War Wager

Quote from: AdamJZ on Apr 07, 2008, 08:50:25 PM
no, cheap looking set, saw it at Wal-Mart ages ago.

Well it's new in the UK anyway, coming out same day as the Blu-ray Predator.

Ron Perlman fan

Ron Perlman fan

I liked ress tho lol

Undeadite

Undeadite

This is just a DVD version of the VHS pack that dominated the market before alien:res.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I don't see the point in releasing this when we already have the best Alien boxset we are going to get for a LONG time, the Quadrilogy.

Newsfop

Newsfop

You can find that at Target too. I got excited so many times at seeing that (prior to my acquisition of the quad) before I realized it nixed A:Res. I can't fathom anyone who would want it unless they consider just the trilogy the full story and nothing else counts.

philsaw101134

philsaw101134

If someone were to want the orginal DVDs for kicks (like me), then this is a cheap little set that somebody could enjoy.

midget

midget

I was curious about this and bought it today at Walmart. It actually has a lot of special features, tons of concept art - giger and others, outtakes, tons of commentary and other audio blurbs, trailers/tv spots, and more.

It's actually a cool set to own.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Yes.  And the features, while not as extensive, are different.

AliensA:R-Fan

AliensA:R-Fan

I just bought it because I wanted the Alien movies and $13 for a DVD was sealed. Sure I had to go and buy the SE of Aliens, the one with the audio commentary by Carrie Henn and some other people, a Alien:Resurrection VHS Tape, and the SE of Alien:Resurrection that included the extended edition because I hoped that nine minutes would make it better. It didn't but there were some good scenes in the ExEd.

Overall, like everyone else has said, its a good buy if you want the Alien films. Love that pic of Sigourney Weaver trying to kiss the Alien. lol

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed