Production on Alien Prequel Started

Started by Corporal Hicks, Nov 11, 2010, 05:49:10 PM

Author
Production on Alien Prequel Started (Read 6,875 times)

Corporal Hicks

ComicBookMovie.com is reporting that production on the Prequel has started. They’re citing visual effects artist, Henry South:

“Started work on alien prequel today!! Absolutely stunning. Worth waiting till late 2011 for peeps!”

South posted this up on his Twitter which actually seems to have disappeared. We also know that Arther Max, the production designer, has been working on the film since September so whether ComicBookMovie are referring to pre-production or mean it’s moved into production, I don’t know. Thanks to Ryan Farkas for the link.

BISHOP 93

BISHOP 93

wooo finally looks like fox have made an agreement with ridley then hope its not on the terms fox wanted though

Alien³

Alien³

Yeah lets hope.

TheAceIsCool

Wow, just imagine they're starting right now. In its release, were gonna remember this post. ::)

ERipley2154

ERipley2154

Finally some good news about the film.

williammcnasty#awesome92

williammcnasty#awesome92

i hear about the whole budget ordeal between fox and Ridley, i really hope this isnt gonna be one of those alien 3 scenarios where it always steps in with rewrites or something blatently obscene thatll ruin the movie or dwindle the quality of the movie

Rudy M Alapag

Rudy M Alapag

finally good news.

P-Dub247

P-Dub247

sorry but after so many rubbish attempts at either alien or pred films what's the odds this one is actually gona be worth the wait

Bio Mech Hunter

Awesome!

Now, I have one question: "How much is Fox making Ridley sacrifice to get the film out?"

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I hope this movie will turn fine. Predators turn out great, and I hope this movie will as well.

St_Eddie

St_Eddie

I'm hyped for this news.  The 'glass half empty' side of me is fearful that the prequel will never actually see the light of day, so let's hope that production has actually begun.  On another positive note; I can't think why someone within the industry would confuse pre-production with actual production, so...

...Bring it on Ridley, bring it on!

chupacabras acheronsis

Not sure if want...

Spoon

Spoon

Aliens didn't end well at all.  We need these new films.  I actually thought all this talk was BS about prequel.  Amazing to hear its true and Ridley is doing it!
YEA!

Awgustas

Awgustas

Cool, can't wait to see the movie! :)

St_Eddie

St_Eddie

That would be with your usual obsession with all things military and the colour steel-blue then?  :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed