NECA Aliens

Started by DerelictShip, Jul 07, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

Author
NECA Aliens (Read 815,139 times)

dHunter333

dHunter333

i posted these in the post your collection, but it seems this is the more appropriate page for this

got all of my extreme sets out
here are all of the ones i thought could be aliens related

these sets will be put away most of the time...took them out when playing aliens all out with my son...never even took the aliens out lol it was just mostly human vs human action, as least not many aliens, never made the hive!

We have the Command Station set. This set is meant for 4 inch figures, but it seems to do ok for this setup.

We have Sector 9, I am using it as a space station.

We have the control center, which i am using for my Predator ship...at first I was using it for a building on a planet with the marines but switched it up for now...

Then the Headquarters set, I am currently using it for a Weyland Yutani facility.
Including Charles or Michael Weyland, Burke, and David/Walter figure.

Nela level 06, building on a planet, put the space jockey behind it...thought it could make some really cool fights with weyland yutani troops vs marines as they are researching the space jockey with my poor attempt at taking figures in scary lighting lol

Then a Predator scene I'm working on...I won a lot of 5 more of those sacrificial victims...the display will be complete!

the prometheus figures are available at neca amazin and ebay!
Awesome! Finally can't wait until tru puts them up! Should be a few days

ahh yes! neca finally set a release date for series 11!!!
JUNE 28th!!!! (they will be on their ebay store and amazon a few days prior, and toysrus.com a few days later usually) YES that means i will be able to get covenant and series 11 and vasquez shortly after july 4th when covenant figures are scheduled out! i thought series 11 would come later! nice!!!
finally have release dates for predator 30th anniversary figures, alien series 11, prometheus figures, and covenant figures all! and its all within about 2 weeks of now!!!
nice!!!!! time to start checking tru.com daily!

now...lets just hope we get the series 12 reveal on face hugger friday of this week...

continuing to make progress on my avp display! the grid piece will arrive in the next few days...then its done!!!!

getting ready for the prometheus lost wave
this came in the mail today!!!!!
god i need more black goo canisters!

anyone have any good ideas for a custom head for peter weyland?
i have a david body, just need a head, willing to repaint

or a holloway?

or a ford head? gonna use one of the extra prometheus females for her

would go nice with my custom fifield, holloway, and janek

Kailem

Kailem

Ultimate Blue and Brown versions of the Aliens Warrior are on the way:

https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/875759056182489088

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

They added some finger articulation, and the knee joint looks to be on a swivel now. I might grab a few of them, you can never have to many warriors.

Neomorph-01

Neomorph-01

You can never have too many Xenomorphs.

re. one of the last posts - how did you create the giant Engineer head?

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

It was confirmed on twitter that there will be 7 figures besides these two "Ultimate"  Xeno's. All of the figures will Aliens themed. I'm predicting Drake, and maybe Goreman and bomber jacket wearing Ripley. The others I have no idea.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Awesome! Ive been wanting to get a warrior for a while, i have big chap and the dog alien. After that ill be needing the AC alien and hopefully they will make an AR alien.

windebieste

windebieste

NECA have their hands full at the moment.  The new 'PROMETHEUS' Lost Wave figures just hit the online stores.  'ALIEN: Covenant' merch is just round the corner.  There's a bunch of new 'ALIENS' stuff coming soon, too.  I'd say early 2018 at the earliest for the already delayed 'ALIEN: Resurrection' content. 

-Windebieste.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Jun 16, 2017, 09:13:53 PMIt was confirmed on twitter that there will be 7 figures besides these two "Ultimate"  Xeno's. All of the figures will Aliens themed. I'm predicting Drake, and maybe Goreman and bomber jacket wearing Ripley. The others I have no idea.

Wierzbowski! ;D

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Neomorph-01 on Jun 16, 2017, 07:50:48 PM

I'd like to know this, too.

And it's a good thing my current blue 'Aliens' Warrior is broken, it gives me an excuse to get the ultimate version. ;D

Spirit of Fire

Spirit of Fire

Is NECA going to make that ALien: Covenant concept art figures like the alien with the skull face without the dome?

dHunter333

dHunter333

would be super cool, but i think they said they are done with covenant
i could see a 1 off down the road possibly...

Quote from: Xenomrph on Jun 18, 2017, 04:23:25 AM

And it's a good thing my current blue 'Aliens' Warrior is broken, it gives me an excuse to get the ultimate version. ;D

at another alien forum, someone posted about that head at some website he said was Martinocatalano's
so i google Martinocatalano and its some wierd gigeresque custom website
http://www.martinocatalano.com/Prometheus.html
the guy was asking $228 no shipping...i was like hell no
shortly later, i found one on ebay i got for about $100 shipped
it is amazing...it is about half the size it should be from the movie, it is like the exact same size as my head, about 12 inches tall
looks gorgeous, doesnt feel fragile at all
very very happy to add that to my collection

pmaz11

pmaz11

Nice collection you have there my friend! All the dioramas look great & glad you are happy with the Prometheus head as well! :)

Quote from: dHunter333 on Jun 19, 2017, 01:02:57 AM
would be super cool, but i think they said they are done with covenant
i could see a 1 off down the road possibly...

Quote from: Xenomrph on Jun 18, 2017, 04:23:25 AM

at another alien forum, someone posted about that head at some website he said was Martinocatalano's
so i google Martinocatalano and its some wierd gigeresque custom website
http://www.martinocatalano.com/Prometheus.html
the guy was asking $228 no shipping...i was like hell no
shortly later, i found one on ebay i got for about $100 shipped
it is amazing...it is about half the size it should be from the movie, it is like the exact same size as my head, about 12 inches tall
looks gorgeous, doesnt feel fragile at all
very very happy to add that to my collection

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

The BBTS pre-order on the blue Ultimate Alien is sold out, that sucks. :(

It's probably for the best, most of the Warrior Aliens I've seen in the past had totally jacked up teeth so I'm probably better off picking this one up in person rather than rolling the dice that BBTS sends me a good one.

Russ840

Russ840

I like these but ill wait to see if we get an ultimate big chap. I broke my ones leg at the hip

dHunter333

dHunter333

so series 12 is going to be
ripley with black jacket, looks great
vasquez without armor with pulse rifle and side arm, looks great
2 more battle damaged aliens (re releases on the slightly upgraded ultimate body)

there are still 3 more aliens figures to be revealed within the next month
a 2 pack i believe they will show us next week and some supposedly super awesome figure to be revealed at sdcc
according to how they worded it, i believe 2 of these 3 will be new characters from the aliens film

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed