Aliens Expanded - A New Aliens Documentary Announced

Started by Darkness, Apr 26, 2022, 08:03:14 PM

Author
Aliens Expanded - A New Aliens Documentary Announced (Read 25,959 times)

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 14, 2022, 08:18:32 AMAll being well - still nailing down the date - the producer/creator of CreatorVC and the writer/director of the documentary are joining me for a chat next week. Please feel free to share any (serious/genuine) questions you have about the project.

Feel free to rephrase it however you wish, but something to the effect of "how much homework have you done on the other deep dives into this movie, given the inevitable comparisons that the superfans will make - aside from the focus on influence and inspiration over the practical - what are the new insights you'll be bringing?"

Sabatal

I like Corp Dwayne hicks

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

And even more new cast members announced!

Cosmic Incubation

Random question: I plan on moving at the end of the year, but not sure on a place yet. If I back the project now, surely I'll be able to change my address before the bluray and stuff goes out, right?

Corporal Hicks

That's typically the case with crowdfunding stuff like this. They finalize those details much closer to actual release.

Cosmic Incubation

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 16, 2022, 05:01:10 PMThat's typically the case with crowdfunding stuff like this. They finalize those details much closer to actual release.

Ok awesome, thank you  :D
I've never actually jumped on a crowdfunding thing before, so this'll be my first!

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I don't see SM on that list, but I do see Alien Theory...

kwisatz

Did you receive a request?

Will this finally lead to a consensus?

Local Trouble

I'm not a world-class pundit.

kwisatz

kwisatz

You'd be a strong contendor for a Wildcard though. 

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: Local Trouble on Sep 16, 2022, 09:54:15 PMI don't see SM on that list, but I do see Alien Theory...

https://media0.giphy.com/media/qpFg2k3Njuq2Y/giphy.gif

God damn Alien Theory  >:(  >:(  >:(  :-X

Good to see Charles De Lazrukia on the list though.

Immortan Jonesy

HuDaFuK

I hope someone politely points out to the production that all his stuff is plagiarised from other people.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed