NECA Alien: Covenant Figures

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 06, 2016, 07:52:31 AM

Author
NECA Alien: Covenant Figures (Read 93,416 times)

Corporal Hicks

They might actually show up on my side of the pond in the next 2 months. lol I definitely want the Alien but I'm decided on the Neomorph yet.

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

Pick up the Neomorph before it becomes hard to find and way too expensive to get, like has happened with the Deacon.

GQSioux

GQSioux

I love them both but the Xeno is beautiful. I want to get a second one so I can have one on all four and one standing up. Couldn't decide between the poses so might as well have two. Snapped these two photos just now:

426Buddy

426Buddy

Yeah the alien figure looks great

tleilaxu

tleilaxu

Where do you guys outside the US buy these things from? Shipping is so expensive...

windebieste

windebieste

In Australia, it depends on price and what's being stocked by online retailers in the country.   Lately, I've been buying stuff from Popcultcha in Geelong.  They've been around for a long time now, since last Century from what I can work out.  Purchases over $100 are free postage from their local warehouse.  It usually takes a while for stock to arrive from overseas but they can sometimes very very swift.  For example, the NECA Covenant stuff is still only pre-order on their site but the Funko POP! line has been readily available from them for well over a week.

-Windebieste.

Corporal Hicks

For the UK, Forbidden Planet and just conventions for me.

Alienannialator

Hi guys I'm new to the avp forum heard about it for some time but am just now signing up ,lol , does anyone know how to make your own profile pic?!

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Alienannialator on Jul 04, 2017, 04:50:01 PM
Hi guys I'm new to the avp forum heard about it for some time but am just now signing up ,lol , does anyone know how to make your own profile pic?!

First thing! Welcome to the boards, Alienannialator! The Rules & FAQ thread should have everything you need to know - http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=3.0

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Been wanting to do this for a long time.

BonesawT101

BonesawT101

Looks fantastic. Very reminiscent of the scene in the movie. The figure looks great too

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Covenant Xeno

windebieste

windebieste

It is a wicked lookin' Alien.  Shooting through the grate like that is nice. 

That one shot from the movie when it enters the terraforming bay and is largely obscured by equipment but you can still determine the form and upright stance is absolutely astonishing.  One of the best shots of any Alien in any of the movies. 

-Windebieste.

tleilaxu

tleilaxu

Looks very nice. Good detail on muscles and tendons. How's the usual availability on these things? I'm waiting for them to come a store closer to me so I don't have to pay 30 $ in import and shipping, but I don't want to miss out.
Also, I've only seen Xenos and Neos in those staged pictures, isn't there any love for the creature pack?

pmaz11

pmaz11

Awesome shots of the alien figure there Sabres21768! Nice!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed