Two More Screenshots // 4 More Added

Started by ikarop, Oct 14, 2011, 06:00:05 PM

Author
Two More Screenshots // 4 More Added (Read 53,203 times)

Cap. Fitzgerald

Thanks for clearing that up.
Would've like a barb more than a blade though.

SM

SM

Quote from: The Xenoborg on Nov 05, 2011, 04:01:30 PM
Drinking water + Waste water = Fairly waste water.  :)

Well they'd put it through a filter to get all the bits of poos and stuff out of it.

RagingDragon

Yes, in our wastewater plant here they use bacteria and algae to break down the "solids" before the water is channeled back into the local river.  I would love a detailed book like a tech manual or something about the Colony, and the Nostromo while we're at it :D.

williammcnasty#awesome92

williammcnasty#awesome92

so happy to hear the tale renivation thing, we still got time

The Xenoborg

Quote from: SM on Nov 07, 2011, 12:02:14 AM
Quote from: The Xenoborg on Nov 05, 2011, 04:01:30 PM
Drinking water + Waste water = Fairly waste water.  :)

Well they'd put it through a filter to get all the bits of poos and stuff out of it.
But I don't think they ever mentioned any thing about the water or the place where it is, in the film.

SM

SM

Don't need to.  It's not overly important.  It was ultimately a device to set a scene for Newt to be taken.  Common sense simply says it's a reservoir.

The Xenoborg

Could it be a flooded basement? It was raining anyway.

SM

SM

It's a possibility, certainly.  Though on the other hand, there's no elevator access to that level.

The Xenoborg

Stairs?

SM

SM

Again, a distinct possibility, but I don't see why you'd have a lift that serviced all three levels of the colony but not another.

And since we don't see otherwise see any water tanks...

The Xenoborg

All we see there is pipes. Nothing floating around or anything. It might just be a drainage facility with pipes that supplied drinking water as well. Again, a possibility. So there might not even be stairs.

OpenMaw

Someone should check the script to see what it's referred to as by J.C. that might make it more clear what he was going for.

SM

SM

He mentions a flooded area.  Which would tend towards it not supposed to be flooded.

Interesting pick up, Xenoborg.

But I still think my idea makes more sense.   ;)

The Xenoborg

Reservoir for what, exactly? Surely not drinking water, though.

chupacabras acheronsis

waste and rain?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed