Lindelof Finished Alien Prequel Script

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 13, 2010, 08:47:59 AM

Author
Lindelof Finished Alien Prequel Script (Read 9,397 times)

Bone collector

I hoenstly thought they learned with AVP?I hope there wont be another child fanbase again.The Alien gets blown over enough as it is.I do have hopes though it would be easier for me to get into the theatre.But lets just hope this Alien comeback strikes even better then predators.

Rudy

Rudy

i would let Ridley to direct the prequel 1 anyway at least he is the 1 that did the original he's the father of the 1st Alien.
this is the 1st time this prequel 1 will get a PG-13 rating and that never happen b4. let this b the 1st with that rating w/ $150 grand and it will he will do it justice. I love Alien Franchise any way. Let Rid do his thing. He's a great director and Alien is his baby. U r right frostedone both u and I have faith in him no matter what.

Mr. Clemens

An ALIEN film on $150 grand... think of that.

Hmmmm

Hmmmm

LOL.  OMG.  Look at "thisguy" and "Laker Fan."  Which department do you think they work in over at FOX.  Absolutely hilarious!!

LakerFan

LakerFan

Well as a matter of fact, I happen to work in the "This franchise belongs to Ridley Scott & not you" department. It's been around since 1979. Perhaps you've heard of it.

yaujta

yaujta

PG-13 is bullshit, so much for bringing back the scary aliens, its guna be a kids movie, i totaly agree rycher, the head cracking plays a huge part and now we dont get to see it? wtf?

Turn&shoot

Turn&shoot

I just can't wait for more info  :)

dallas121

dallas121

Nat Portman might be the worst choice ever for an alien movie! This kind of sisi is not able to take any risk about herself and carry out a movie. To hire her as a colonial marine lead sound like a bad joke to me. That would be a pity if the Alien franchise turn out like Starwars did!

JediMasterGabe

Well this sucks. Not only the pg13 rating, but I much prefer Aliens to Alien so I was hoping it would be more like the former. Why? Because the Alien isnt scary at all to me so a horror movie would be a waste, where as a great action movie never gets old for me. I'm not at all saying that this movie will suck (especially because I havent seen any of it) but I just want it to be as great as possible.

wmmvrrvrrmm

The Vulture article that this originates from seems like some sort of appalling fiction written as a sequel to the previous Sky Movies article about the movie that didn't give us an actual name about the information supplier. What's the point in eating this trash up truth or not?

wmmvrrvrrmm

I think it's as if the writers are on drugs or something, it's as bad as that LA article about what Ridley Scott is understood to have said about the space jockey being a suit. There's not much sense to be made out of it worth talking to the next person about.

Ralok

Ralok

13 year old people . . . DO NOT HAVE CARS

try to follow, kid wants to go see alien movie, parent who saw original movie during youth takes them. THEY BOTH WATCH THE MOVIE

R rated movies can be seen, so long as there is parental consent.

and its not like young people are really interested in the franchise anyways, this isnt some child's franchise

its about aliens that rape you and impregnate you, then later kill you via birth.

As well as sexually disturbing architecture and design

Krio

Krio

Why is everybody talking about AVPR do not compare Alien and AVP it's 2 different movies (not same dimension if you prefer), and AVPR sucked because there was NO GORE I did not see gore only a little bit of blood!!!!!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed