Sacrificial Chamber AvP Clip

Started by Darkness, Aug 11, 2004, 10:54:37 PM

Author
Sacrificial Chamber AvP Clip (Read 7,901 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Another new clip from Alien vs Predator can be found on Moviefone which shows a minute of footage with Thomas and Adele Rousseau in the Sacrificial Chamber. After their entrance is blocked off, Alien Eggs rise onto the circular placeholders and a few seconds later, a Facehugger leaps out of an Egg straight onto Adele.

The footage is essentially what we’ve seen before but they’re all pieced together now. Thanks to “Somebody” for the news.

Somebody

Somebody

Thanks for the credit Darkness...anyway..I really like that clip, it's awesome!!!!    ;D  

bow

bow

quality stuff

Hello Kitty

Hello Kitty

its too small!   >:D  

J

J

I tell ya, by the amount of clips we've seen you could piece the whole film together Darkness,   ;D      October the 22nd ... feels like years away.

G-Dog

G-Dog

At 87 minutes, we've pretty much seen the whole movie then in these clips!!    >:D 

damn J, you thought the same as me! I didn't even see your post.........crazy.....   ;D 

sexualpredator

sexualpredator

thats what im worried about. that we've seen about a little of everything in it now. the cgi does look kinda shitty right when it hits her face. may jus be the quality of the clip tho

Neocharge

Neocharge

Clip looks cool, but with all these clips, there won't be any reason for the movie.    ;)  

SCAR

SCAR

Don't worry this movie will be great i'm shur,don't lose hope!!!

Zoidberg

Zoidberg

Doesn't work. Duration says 00:00, AOL logo on the screen and nothing happens, stop is highlighted, pressing the other buttons changes nothing. Help...

J

J

I think the reason that we feel that we've seen too much is because most of us have read the book. We all know whats going to happen its just how it pans out justcompared to the novel.   but what we've all seen is perhaps 10 -20% of the film, THEY'LL BE TONS MORE am sure.  Dogman, the link must be playing havok with our minds ... now thats creepness on a whole new level, WWWOOOOOAAAAAAHHH!    :)  

Somebody

Somebody

Every upcoming movie has some clips, right? I mean it's not just AvP with released clips. Look at "Collateral", it has like 7 clips.......    ??? 

Ermac

Ermac

I think the reason FUX is releasing so many clips is to shut the wingers and haters up. This movie is shaping up nicely.

PREDATOR

PREDATOR

The movie is going to be great if Paul Anderson wasn't directing it, but this could be a turning point for his career. Let's who that there is a showdown with Scar vs Grid.

Rusty Nails

Rusty Nails

I can't get it to work.. :/  -Rusty Nails

Well I can get the player up, but the screen won't load, I'm having a broadband connection so I chose that first, didn't work, then I choosed dial-up and that didn't work either.  Any ideas?    :-\    -Rusty Nails

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed