Identifying Kenner Predators in Life & Death

Started by lightsyder, Jul 25, 2020, 02:30:12 AM

Author
Identifying Kenner Predators in Life & Death (Read 996 times)

lightsyder

I know I'm late to the game here but I recognized Cracked Tusk, Hive Wars, Scavage and Green Renegade.  Are the others supposed to represent Kenner Predators?  And is it just me or are the Predators at the end battle a lot taller than Ahab?  Almost seemed like they were "Super" Predators (I hate that description...lol)

SM

Neca Predator figures are referenced in the Life & Death scripts (I'm not familiar enough with them to know which is which).

lightsyder

Quote from: SM on Jul 25, 2020, 10:10:53 AM
Neca Predator figures are referenced in the Life & Death scripts (I'm not familiar enough with them to know which is which).

Hmm, where might I find these scripts?

Kradan

Quote from: lightsyder on Jul 25, 2020, 02:30:12 AM
And is it just me or are the Predators at the end battle a lot taller than Ahab?

No, I've thought the same thing. That was weird. I suppose, Ahab was super old, much older than these Predators and there is thing about elder people losing their height

Tichinde

Quote from: Kradan on Jul 25, 2020, 06:39:40 PM
And is it just me or are the Predators at the end battle a lot taller than Ahab?

No, I've thought the same thing. That was weird. I suppose, Ahab was super old, much older than these Predators and there is thing about elder people losing their height

Hate to be that guy but um... ancient and greyback are all still super tall compared to thier predators. And Ahab still had black dreads, so I always thought he was on the younger side for an elder.

lightsyder

Quote from: Tichinde on Jul 25, 2020, 09:34:42 PM
Quote from: Kradan on Jul 25, 2020, 06:39:40 PM

Hate to be that guy but um... ancient and greyback are all still super tall compared to thier predators. And Ahab still had black dreads, so I always thought he was on the younger side for an elder.

Hmm, that is a good point.  I always imagined Ahab as an elder of sorts but I guess we really don't have anything to indicate that really.

Kradan

Well, his story in Fire & Stone was supposed to be his Grand Finale Hunt, wasn't it ?

SM

Don't think so.  I think he just kept seeing pictures of Engineers on cave walls and wanted to hunt one.

lightsyder

Quote from: SM on Jul 25, 2020, 10:49:44 PM
Don't think so.  I think he just kept seeing pictures of Engineers on cave walls and wanted to hunt one.

Agreed.  He was just obsessed, hence the name they gave him

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed