AvP Officially Released!

Started by Darkness, Feb 16, 2010, 05:00:33 AM

Author
AvP Officially Released! (Read 25,042 times)

branson

branson

ANYONE HAVING SOUND CUTTING OUT ON MARINE GAME PLAY ON PS3 ???

JediMasterGabe

JediMasterGabe

Is anyone else having trouble finding a game on xbox live? Because it takes me literally over 10 mins to find a game by  myself, but I can find one when my friend hosts my group. I know it's not that nobody's on and I can always find a game easily on anyother online game so I'm think it's a problem with the games matchmaking.

Huuters

Huuters

I really hope there will be an expansion set to this game, where Predator would get the weapons that are due...

SHREK

SHREK

is any1 else having problems with it saying that their porduct code is invalid in installing it ????

biboman

biboman

I have been waiting for this game to reach the shelves at my countries gameshops... It is talking so damn long! So excited for this game! Extension in waiting since the Feb 16 so sucks.... I hate it...   :'(  

Mike

Mike

Got my hunter edition yesterday, and although I was hoping the facehugger would be life-sized, the amount of detail makes up for it! Nice steel casing for the game. Downloadable add-on pack works fine, multiplayer is great and the campaign is brilliant. Completed being an Alien, having a tough time in the club as a Marine and being a Predator is really fun. HMV also gave me AVP:R Blu Ray for free. So all in all- Great! The only bad point is that the campaign is too short, would be good if they did extra levels as DLC! But still great!   ;D      ;D      ;D  

left4theXeno

left4theXeno

I got now my game and it´s awsome!!!
Great Job Rebellion!!!!   :-*  

Brian c

Brian c

is the origonal predator in this???

branson

branson

how are you finding the game! I just completed the Marine . Very short. but amazing. Now on the ALIEN. Does anyone have any sound cutting off at any point??

left4theXeno

left4theXeno

No, the sound was on everytime perfect! No problems.
If completet now all the campaigns, short but awsome!
No I don´t think it´s the "real" Predator.
You play an Predator that is a Rookie, like the Marine.
And during the game you find the classic-weapons inclueded
the shuriken, the spear and the shoulder canon.
I liked the Alien campaign at most. I loves it to kill the Marines and harvest the scientists   :D    
For which console you have the game??
When you have  XBOX LIVE, add me   ;D    
Xleft4theDEADxX.

Aliens vs Predator is my personaly highlite of 2010   :)    
And if Aliens: Colonial Marines com this year out too this year will be the best for Aliens vs Predator fans.

branson

branson

has anyone had sound cutting off in the official ps3 gaming
I got my AVP on PS3 and noticed the sound cut's off during game play like for a split sec or 2.

Mike

Mike

@branson. I have it on ps3 and I haven't noticed sound problems

stealth bunny

stealth bunny

Completed all 3 storys and it's awesome, gonna go through on nightmare setting now, I don't expect to survive for long though but it's so good that getting killed by either alien, pred or marine is no probs as they are all spot on, I hope there will be DLC as more life can be added to the story but on the harder setting and with multiplayer it will keep on going,    Good times.

AVP Berserker

AVP Berserker

Anybody here know if the Multiplayer maps that come with Hunter Edition also work for Single Player Survivor?

JediMasterGabe

JediMasterGabe

The games great but the Predator is very overpowered, the game needs to fix some balancing issues. But the Alien and Marine are evenly matched.

Overall I give the game an 8.5/10 because of a weak Alien campaign and the fore mentioned balancing issues.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed