Leaked images from the set? *spoilers within*

Started by SuicideDoors, Oct 28, 2016, 06:42:31 AM

Author
Leaked images from the set? *spoilers within* (Read 75,631 times)

Chris!(($$))!

I missed the leak... Could anyone share them with me in a PM?

I'm not too worried about spoilers... For me the enjoyment in this franchise is more about the execution than the result.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: bobby brown on Nov 07, 2016, 04:13:06 PM
You think that head/bust prop is our first glimpse of our new aliens?
Looking at its display stand, I guess it's not a prop, but a maquette.

They are props from the film. Largely seen in the background though. Just some indication of experiments David has been playing around with while he's been along.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Chris!(($$))! on Nov 08, 2016, 07:16:03 AM

I'm not too worried about spoilers... For me the enjoyment in this franchise is more about the execution than the result.

Go to the first post in this thread.

Don't know how Darkness machinated that but they're still up there. Maybe the images are linking to SuicideDoors' private image hosting account.

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Nov 08, 2016, 04:31:10 PM
Quote from: Chris!(($$))! on Nov 08, 2016, 07:16:03 AM

Go to the first post in this thread.

Don't know how Darkness machinated that but they're still up there. Maybe the images are linking to SuicideDoors' private image hosting account.

Now I feel stupid. Shoulda just checked the front page.

Thanks.

saintssinphony

Something came to mind while reading all of these ideas. 
David already thinks hes better than us humans.  Going by the whole we come from engineers thing and are basically the same, perhaps David thinks he is "above" them also. 
Also if he jacked another ship, maybe he has engineer tissue to work with for these experiments.  Who knows?  Those things just sort of popped in my head while reading.  Experimenting on Shaw is one thing, but to just use the flesh of beings whom seed worlds like they are livestock, that might piss off a God, if there is one in this universe.

HABIT

HABIT

Images aren't available anymore. Can someone pm me what was found? I'm really interested.

Corporal Hicks

I think this is related to the creatures on display here: https://www.instagram.com/p/BPbgHS3AATr/

QuoteIn 2016, I did some work for Fox Studios preparing some Taxidermy pieces for the next Alien movie - Alien: Covenant, which is coming out later this year. One of those pieces was a taxidermy cat. As the cat's body would have otherwise gone to waste, I kept it in my freezer ever since with the intention of cleaning up its bones and articulating the skeleton. This little side project is finally underway - the bones have been eaten clean by a hungry Dermestid colony, and this photo is of the freshly cleaned bones in a bucket, ready to undergo the degreasing process. Once the bones are degreased and whitened I will put this 230 piece puzzle back together. Stay tuned.

locusta

locusta

Jonesy?

I knew, the cat was the mystery all along!  The wicked mastermind, scheming to get the crew to LV 426, using Ash only as a minion and decoy.   

HuDaFuK

RIP Jones 2017.

Nyarlathotep

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed