AvPR Nominated For Razzies

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 21, 2008, 03:51:26 PM

Author
AvPR Nominated For Razzies (Read 21,364 times)

SHREK

SHREK

im still amazed that despite all these facts and figures that  proves AVP-R  was a bad movie, sum little fanboys still call us haters wen we are telling the truth..... THIS WAS A VERY BAD MOVIE...im sorry 2 say

Deco

Deco

SHREK   I know man its so ridiculous isnt it? Did I read somewhere in the comments over the last few news topics, that some fans were saying that the movie is so great, that the critics are conspiring to bring it down out of jealousy?!?    :D   Such fruitcakes!

Hicks

Hicks

Dude, i bet im your age and besides, everyone is so serious about their take on the whole franchise, we need to ease up a bit    :D  

G_Freeman

G_Freeman

Most admirable effort Strauss Brothers.  Perhaps the two of you would like to come with me for a little chat, mainly about your lack of direction and AvP lore.  Razzies you shall have.

ZEN

ZEN

Deco:Yes some of those people are fruit-cakes,but critics are idiots,just look at Ebert & Roeper,they listed SHOOT'EM UP as the 2nd worst film of 2007.Lets just face it,that movie is exactly like the name,its a shoot'em up,nothing more,nothing less,so i really enjoyed it.It would be like me going to see a film called ROMANTIC COMEDY and listing it as a flop because it was a romantic comedy!.I dont give a F**K what those morons think,the moment AVP-R comes in a UCE version i'm buying it!.Also,heres the poll for people who thought the movie was great:45.68 % (1370).I'm one of those people.F**K YOU CRITICS!!!!!   >:(  .PEACE DECO!!!.  l..l_   ;D  _l..l

SHREK

SHREK

erm.... lolz ive only justy noticed that voting pole........ok ZEN u no wat ur rite AVP-R  was AMAZING!!!!!!!  -__-

konradski

konradski

i watched a film called elephant and guess what it was crap   no elephants in it same as one flew over the cuckoos nest  no cannon firing clowns over tree,s what a bummer  lol sarcasm for ya   >:D  

Punish AVP R

Punish AVP R

I agree this film is crap !!!!!!!!!!!!!    >:D  

freshbreath3

freshbreath3

I hate it when im wrong   i was waiting for two months to see AVPR  but it didn't turned out great.  To my opinion it would had been great if AVPR was longer and had more facehuggers including a queen facehugger.  they should had put more soldiers on this movie, so we can see how they died by the aliens.  the predalien should have been more smarter as in using some of the predator's weapon  they should have showed more aliens to get their ass kicked by the one predator.  they should have also showed the aliens breaking the people's car for those who are trying to evacuate the town and killing men and taking more women to their hive.  how do you think of my opinion

Sulaco

Sulaco

Rhey should of had a runner from the dog!

Tony

Tony

Thanks for your honesty Deco. I guess your right it should be in space only. Hopefully AVP 3 will be in space that's if it get's made.

Tony

Tony

Well gee Konradski I'd love to discuss this on a bigger area like the forums but they for some reason don't allow me to enter so Im stuck here with all yall. And yes I tried to register but they think Im 14 when Im 22 years old.

Tony

Tony

Thanks to those who read my 6 version presentation of AVPR if you haven't well it should be easy to find. Sorry if I repeat myself or if sentences are not written correctly but shit happens when you type fast.

Rob - - - - - - ski

Rob - - - - - - ski

Despite of me given the most obvious reason why AVPR is worst movie of either franchise, I still hear people given the thumbs up. It's the story itself (situations, setup, characters in it) that make a film made in the first place, not factors (sex, blood, action, cursing languague). I bet some of you people cheer your lungs out once blood is seen and boo the best actors and characters on film.

Rob - - - - - - ski

Rob - - - - - - ski

When it was all those better or worse Alien and Predator films. The focus was on the characters. How they got into the situtation and how they'll out. The interaction between themselves and the promblem(Alien and Predator) itself. It's how the Alien and Predator affects or effects them. Those two icons were the prime FACTOR of the story. Movies are bad (NO MATTER WHAT) when the characters and story become the FACTORS THEMSELVES. Charactes that are used only so they can display all the sex, language, violence that make the story INSTEAD.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed