Aliens Colonial Marines Collector's Edition Revealed

Started by ikarop, Jan 08, 2012, 12:56:40 AM

Author
Aliens Colonial Marines Collector's Edition Revealed (Read 39,596 times)

Kol

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Jan 10, 2012, 12:57:35 PM
if they are -just- cash grabbing they should say so instead of bullshitting us with this whole "true sequel" tripe.

this is the bait, we are biting in.  ;D

Effectz

Quote from: fry1236 on Jan 10, 2012, 05:15:44 AM
Would AVPG have it in "news" when there is a release date ?

Ofcourse.

Deany-B

Nice!
Atleast we know ONE Multiplayer mode. Also it seems during multiplayer we can have a specific gun equiped, rather then finding them on the floor like AVP3. Also it is likely it will allow us to aquire the Smartgun and Flame thrower early, and given the fact that it said Pulse Rifle UPGRADE instead. It MAY be possible that those weapons  are skins for the one's in the game (Like we may have a slightly different varient of those weapons in the story mode, but im just guessing)

Im gonna try and save up abit more for the CE, I've already got my money to buy the normal edition.

robby0202

:laugh: :laugh: like the set! :laugh: :laugh:

hardcorps54

Quote from: Cravitus on Jan 10, 2012, 08:05:14 AM

Also, as a side note, I just want to say, since we aren't in a chat room, or in a videogame where frantic typing gets your message across, that we take time and make sure our replies are coherent enough for someone else to read them. Seriously, we aren't in a deathmatch situation, where it's 'Type-Fast-Or-Die'. It's a place online for discussing things of the same basic interest.

i was leaving for work ,time was limited ..... it was a death match between me and rush hour traffic :P

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: Deany-B on Jan 10, 2012, 05:19:44 PM
Nice!
Atleast we know ONE Multiplayer mode. Also it seems during multiplayer we can have a specific gun equiped, rather then finding them on the floor like AVP3. Also it is likely it will allow us to aquire the Smartgun and Flame thrower early, and given the fact that it said Pulse Rifle UPGRADE instead. It MAY be possible that those weapons  are skins for the one's in the game (Like we may have a slightly different varient of those weapons in the story mode, but im just guessing)

Im gonna try and save up abit more for the CE, I've already got my money to buy the normal edition.

If you ask me Firing Range sounds more like a map than a mode, maybe they messed up a tiny bit when they were creating this as the CE concept.

RagingDragon

Wow I'm so excited.  This will be the first CE I've ever bought!

SizzyBubbles

That looks so bomb! I gotta buy that FOR SURE now (...well not like i wouldn't have before...) I totally need more Alien stuff anyway! right!?

Snowdog

I do hope this will support 3D on the Playstation3 ::) Would be awesome to play this on my 3D tv and see a facehugger jump right at me :D

[USCM]Winter

[USCM]Winter

Quote from: RagingDragon on Jan 11, 2012, 02:39:29 AM
Wow I'm so excited.  This will be the first CE I've ever bought!
Me too

r888

I'm sold  ;D

Stringer2355

I hear you Snowdog , I would love 3D as well

PHANTOM

I have a strong feeling the fans are going to be disappointed by this game, from what I saw in the footage it looks just as linear and no where near as visually impressive as AVP 3 :-\

No doubt I'll still enjoy it though, but as for the "hardcore fans" they demand perfection and nothing short of it. So unless ACM is like playing AVP 1 and AVP 2 combined with AVP 3 type graphics, with the additional SDK, they will no doubt be disappointed :D

I know it.

Prime113

Quote from: PHANTOM on Jan 13, 2012, 06:17:02 AM
I have a strong feeling the fans are going to be disappointed by this game, from what I saw in the footage it looks just as linear and no where near as visually impressive as AVP 3 :-\

No doubt I'll still enjoy it though, but as for the "hardcore fans" they demand perfection and nothing short of it. So unless ACM is like playing AVP 1 and AVP 2 combined with AVP 3 type graphics, with the additional SDK, they will no doubt be disappointed :D

I know it.

IMO, there is two types of "Hardcore fans". There are the ones you speak of, where they demand perfection at every inch. Then there is the type like myself, where I love the franchise so much, that as long as the game is good, I'm gonna love the hell out of it.

alienwarfare

wow this is bad ass looks better then the avp one

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed