Predator Homeworld?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 10, 2007, 11:41:42 PM

Author
Predator Homeworld? (Read 13,143 times)

SuicideSquad

SuicideSquad

it all depends on the execution, i wonder if they can pull it off the right way. i just hope they don't focus on the honor thing. the original predator was just an evil badass interstellar hunter who found it too easy to kill unarmed humans. back to the roots i say.

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

I think its kind of cool that we dont know what the world looks like, but will still be cool to see it. Just hope they don't show a whole lot of it.

JaredK21

JaredK21

I figured if they were going to show a homeworld it would be the Predator's. The Alien homeworld needs to be saved for its own movie. The directors are smart not to touch that part of the franchise (if they didn't in fact add it). It's just too big and important for an AVP movie.

SublimeDBC

SublimeDBC

yeah i kinda hope they dont show a whole lot of it either.

SublimeDBC

SublimeDBC

I agree jared that would need its own movie. Its way to touch on to touch for an AVP movie...unless its was based there or that was the setting.

SublimeDBC

SublimeDBC

(Its way to much to touch on..)..damn that was some pathetic typing...

gameoverman

gameoverman

Quite a bold move showing the predator's homeworld - they must be really trying to revive the franchise.  We'll probably just get a teaser of it though.

Edward Brock

Edward Brock

I'm not really that much excited about this. Why do people have this urge to overexplain things? What's wrong with keeping a bit of the mistery? Besides, the notion of an Alien homeworld doesn't even make sense. They're a species that depend on the existence of hosts to survive. If they have a homeworld, it just means that there are no hosts left in it.

NotBadForAHuman

NotBadForAHuman

Chet is a SHE? Does that mean she is going to reproduce. I don't think she's the queen, however, although I could be wrong.

warchant-D

warchant-D

my only problem with this supposed hypothesized scenario is the simple fact that if we thought it's cranium was huge already, (as comments depict via the trailer)if it does indeed become a queen or whatever, then  I'm horribly afraid it's dome is going to become of rediculous proportions...were talking like honey i blew up the kid like...especially weird having the roundish frontal lobe like the predator and the dreds...MASSIVE!!! lol    :-[  

Harms

Harms

I imagine a central american-like world covered by rain forest and advance temples that resemble egyptian and aztec architecure.

Sulaco

Sulaco

We may just see the female pred!

Predboy

Predboy

I dont know if showing the pred homeworld is a good thing or a bad thing.   :(  

The Chibi Kiriyama

The Chibi Kiriyama

It can be a good thing or a bad thing. Worse that happens is that too much is shown. Best that happens is that all we get is some glimpses of what may or may not be where the Preds are from. It's all subjective- we don't even know if this is the Pred homeworld he's talking about.

demonicfirefly

demonicfirefly

I cant wait for it, to see the pred world that was shrouded in mystery,but its kinda  a double edged sword imo,i mean i kinda like the idea of not knowing. as for the aliens, the guy who created the alien wrote that the planet they landed on in alien was their homeworld,but there is a lot of suggestion of them just being a created bio-weapon.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed