NECA Aliens (Read 815,378 times)

Elmazalman

Elmazalman

Quote from: windebieste on Mar 07, 2016, 09:24:34 PM
Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 07, 2016, 01:30:00 PM
No terrorface?

wot ...no cowboy boots, either?

Quote from: Elmazalman on Mar 07, 2016, 01:54:26 PM
Lambert's head stuck on a Kane or Dallas body sculpt,most of the hard work done already,just needs a coat of blue for her suit.

Same deal as the recent 3x Nostromo crew ReAction  boxed set.

such disappoint.   :(

*shrugs*.  Oh well. At least we do get a Lambert figure.  That's still cool; but no cowboy boots = gah.

-Windebieste.
Yeah,she looked really hot in cowboy boots.The Alien must have thought so too.

I'd like to see all seven in their everyday clothes,they'd look good lined up on display in order of rank.

JungleHunter87

JungleHunter87

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 08, 2016, 08:29:26 AM
Perhaps they'll do a jumpsuit version if the spacesuited version sells well enough. I know they tend to find the human figures don't do as well.

Really? That doesn't surprise me for certain characters. But, how well did Hicks, Hudson, and Ripley sell from the ALIENS line? I can't imagine those didn't fair so well. I can understand Bishop or Kane and Dallas. Just because they usually aren't the most popular characters for average audience members who might be inclined to pick up a NECA figure.

QuoteYeah,she looked really hot in cowboy boots.The Alien must have thought so too.

I'd like to see all seven in their everyday clothes,they'd look good lined up on display in order of rank.

Also I agree, cowboy boots Lambert was hot. I can't blame Big Chap for hitting that... just wish he hadn't done so to the point of DEATH. I'd also love a Brett and Parker. That'd be sweet, but highly unlikely. :'(

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Quote from: JungleHunter87 on Mar 08, 2016, 03:45:36 PM
I can't blame Big Chap for hitting that... just wish he hadn't done so to the point of DEATH.

Well that sounds rapey  :-X

It is interesting that NECA Lambert has hair, because she would be wearing a cap in her space suit like Dallas and Kane.

JungleHunter87

JungleHunter87

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Mar 08, 2016, 05:53:04 PM
Quote from: JungleHunter87 on Mar 08, 2016, 03:45:36 PM
I can't blame Big Chap for hitting that... just wish he hadn't done so to the point of DEATH.

Well that sounds rapey  :-X

It is interesting that NECA Lambert has hair, because she would be wearing a cap in her space suit like Dallas and Kane.

Well, the way he did it. It was.

I was just saying Veronica Cartwright was hot and I could see the attraction the Alien might have had for her. If that all still sounds rapey. Then...Well I'll just stop talking. :-[

That is an interesting thing you brought up. She should have her little cap on like Kane and Dallas. Wonder if they thought people wouldn't notice it was Lambert in the suit? Doubtful, but that's the only thing I can think of. Well, besides ' we aren't gonna be making her in her Nostromo crew outfit. So here is a compromise ' ?

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Maybe she'll have an interchangeable head! That would be cool.

JungleHunter87

JungleHunter87

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Mar 08, 2016, 09:10:08 PM
Maybe she'll have an interchangeable head! That would be cool.

That'd be cool. I hope they do that.

slaysaliens

slaysaliens

Randy said her accessory would PROBABLY be a second head.

JungleHunter87

JungleHunter87

Quote from: slaysaliens on Mar 09, 2016, 01:53:38 AM
Randy said her accessory would PROBABLY be a second head.

I'll keep my fingers crossed. I'd like to be able to show her in her suit with cap or helmet with both Dallas and Kane.

BlackOmegaPsi

BlackOmegaPsi

So, finally got my Isolation xeno from BBTS, and this is the first NECA fig that I got with quality issues.

Firstly, and foremostly,  the bendy wire tore through the rubber at the tails tip, and tho I've managed to sorta tuck it back in, it's still a bummer. Then, there's an unpainted (white-ish) gap near the back of the dome, and there's some real splotchy highlight paint.

But the most weird part to me, is the finish to the paint - it's considerably less glossy than all my other xenomorph figures, especially around the tail. So I have a question for you guys who own the figure - is that a creative decision based on the character, and you have the same more matte look, or it's just the dude who painted my fig just skimped out on the laquer?

Otter

Otter

http://news.toyark.com/2016/03/11/neca-alien-creature-pack-update-199027

Multi-pack will now be Aliens themed...

... and there will be TWO stasis chambers.  Very happy about that.

windebieste

windebieste

@BOP:

I have a Stompy and I am very happy with it.  I found the painted highlighting to be understated but not any real issue.  I guess it's going to vary from one figure to the next. 

There's no problems with the wire core tail on this figure either; but yours isn't the first instance I've heard regarding the wire piercing through to the surface.  I am guessing that this issue is more common than desirable considering that I've now heard about it twice.

I had to straighten out the bladed tail tip in a cup of hot water as it was bent into a U shape while in the packaging but that's the only quality issue I had with the figure.

-Windebieste.

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: Otter on Mar 12, 2016, 11:01:03 PM

Yeah this looks great! Can't wait to see the packaging! I'd bet we will see it drop on Aliens day! So much merch coming out on April 26th (day before my bday!)

JungleHunter87

JungleHunter87

Sweet! I still have my hive from the Mcfarlane A L I E N vs. PREDATOR two pack. With the carton of eggs they released not long ago. I will have an army of facehuggers. ;D

However I still don't have any chest bursters. So, I'm psyched about that.

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: JungleHunter87 on Mar 14, 2016, 06:33:50 AM

Sweet! I still have my hive from the Mcfarlane A L I E N vs. PREDATOR two pack. With the carton of eggs they released not long ago. I will have an army of facehuggers. ;D

However I still don't have any chest bursters. So, I'm psyched about that.
Don't feel bad. Besides a big plush one I have, I only own one burster from the AvPR Wolf figure. Very pleased we are getting updated ones.

bobcunk

bobcunk

I just saw saw the new avp at toyrus last week, they are all over $30 now and the avp 2 pack is almost 80! im sure i saw it before Christmas for under 50?

I want a good looking figure but i want to be able to play with it and not have it break. even if its for adult collector, with all of the new joints it seams to want to be played with. but it may be better and cheaper to just buy the old kenner ones online.. I fjust just got Lazershot.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed