20th Century Fox Panel at CCXP to Include Alien: Covenant?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Nov 29, 2016, 01:46:48 PM

Author
20th Century Fox Panel at CCXP to Include Alien: Covenant? (Read 47,978 times)

WinsteadLeung

What a disappointment.:(

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Himmelblau on Dec 03, 2016, 03:19:29 PM
Quote from: WinsteadLeung on Dec 03, 2016, 02:35:38 PM
I think you should check this out.Might be a trailer?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNgM5tRhPCv/?taken-by=aliencovenantofficial

December 21st.       YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Quote from: Stolen on Dec 03, 2016, 03:28:56 PM
Official or fake account ?

Come on guys!  >:(

We've debunked that account ages ago. The Corporal even checked with Fox just to make sure.

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=53507.1245

Pvt. Himmel

I can't take all these dead ends, and heartache!!

CainsSon

We'll have it by Christmas.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Ingwar on Dec 02, 2016, 09:42:29 PM
"The panel Fox in CCXP - Comic Con Experience in 2016 showed the first scenes of backstage Alien: Covenant. The material had Ridley Scott giving Some details about the plot.

According to him, the film will bring the roots of the Alien franchise back. The plot is located just before the first film Alien and xenomorfo will be present all the time, as the first poster. Also according to the director, the production much less bet on science fiction than Prometheus .

The film, Scott explains in the video, will follow a crew with a mission to colonize a distant place in space. They find a planet unmapped what appears to be harmless, with mountains and rivers (all filmed in New Zealand), but holds many dangers and the group will need to combat the danger of the place. The idea, he says, is to bring back the atmosphere of horror. A claustrophobic aesthetic:  "I think it will scare the people of truth" . He also talked about the character of Michael Fassbender , which is dangerous, but "may have a soul" . The scenarios seem grandiose, with statues of the faces of the engineers who resemble the heads of Easter Island. The debut Alien: Covenant is scheduled for May 19, 2017."

https://omelete.uol.com.br/filmes/noticia/ccxp-2016-alien-covenant-tera-mais-horror-e-menos-ficcao-cientifica-diz-ridley-scott-em-video-exclusivo/

Sounds like the video I mentioned earlier. I hope we'll get to see that online eventually.

Someone who went posted about the Escape Room on the Facebook page:

Well, nothing new but the plot was that we were the members of the Convenant ship and after answering a distress call from another spacecraft, we find a sole survivor and he's infected...We manage to escape before the aliens arrive, but idk how much of it is accurate with the movie's real plot xD

Alex Spider

Alex Spider

Aliencovenant.com redirects to Foxmovies.com...

I feet it coming)

Corporal Hicks

Aye, I think that'll be going live soon. I'm just making a front page article with what little we've learnt from CCXP. Keep an eye out in case that footage does end up leaking online! If it is the same featurette that was shown at CineEurope (which I think it was), it'll at least be nice to see because it should show off some of the sets.

Also, here's something that was shared to our Facebook page by Victor Karl who went through the Escape Room: "Well, nothing new but the plot was that we were the members of the Convenant ship and after answering a distress call from another spacecraft, we find a sole survivor and he's infected...We manage to escape before the aliens arrive, but idk how much of it is accurate with the movie's real plot xD"

Pvt. Himmel

I wonder if this will be in the film. could it be Shaw that sends out signal??

Anyways, as always thanks Hicks. 8)  8)

XENOMORPHOSIS

Take it with a grain of salt, but I've a feeling even though this film intends to bring back the horror aspects going back to the roots of Alien, but its possible that it may be received less well than Prometheus was  :-[ Hopefully I'm proven wrong

Ingwar

QuoteA claustrophobic aesthetic:  "I think it will scare the people of truth"

One guy on imdb writes: correct translation for Ridley Scott's statement is "I think it will scare people for real".

Necronomicon II

For real, this time ha. I sure as hell hope so.

Ingwar

Quote from: Necronomicon II on Dec 05, 2016, 12:55:03 PM
For real, this time ha. I sure as hell hope so.

We all do hope :)

PRJ_since1990

I just don't want this movie to pull a 180degree spin and because Prometheus wasn't much on the horror side of things nor scary that Scott and Co. go overboard and make this super gory and visceral. Then it would end up like some AvPR-style project that did everything wrong. I have faith in the visual aspect because Scott is very on point with visuals and sets.

oduodu

Easter island heads actually have a body connected to them buried in the ground below them. Interesting.

I am a bit confused is there 2 ships in covenant ?

Ingwar

Quote from: oduodu on Dec 05, 2016, 06:05:41 PM
Easter island heads actually have a body connected to them buried in the ground below them. Interesting.

I am a bit confused is there 2 ships in covenant ?

Colony ship Covenant and the Juggernaut from Prometheus.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed