20th Century Fox Panel at CCXP to Include Alien: Covenant?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Nov 29, 2016, 01:46:48 PM

Author
20th Century Fox Panel at CCXP to Include Alien: Covenant? (Read 47,987 times)

XENOMORPHOSIS

-_- THIS IS F*CKING DISSAPOINTING

whiterabbit

Oh man when I think about just what that display really is; I can't help but make a comparison to this image. Alien: Covenant took a hit squarely on the inner jaw, thanks, Brazil. :P

Man poor Brazil, they hosted this years summer games... but I guess once it's over no one gives a damn anymore.

Gridseeker

What a big lettdown but in the other side, at least we haven´t been spoiled.

g2vd

"Comic Con Experience Exhibit Doesn't Include Alien: Covenant Props"

Every Alien Fan's reaction upon reading this

fiveways

Quote from: SiL on Dec 02, 2016, 10:27:02 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 02, 2016, 09:42:31 AM
The panel hasn't happened yet. That's in another 10 hours or so. But yeah, the exhibition is a big letdown.
I'm not really sure what people expected. It would've been really weird for Fox to drop world-first news in Brazil of all places.

Prometheus did OK in South America, It did pretty alright in Brazil considering.  So it wasn't completely out of the realm of possibility that they might gives them a little something. 

Still, people seem to think every Convention should be like the big US ones.  Different expectations for different places. 

It's only a little over 6 months till release date, so I suspect in the next 2 weeks we will have lots to talk about as the hype train is gonna have to get started considering the budget of this one.300+ million to break even (with ad budget and all that shit factored in) for a very hard R horror movie?  They are really gonna have to start to hype it very soon.

I also don't really get excited anymore.  I'm a hit at parties. 

Pvt. Himmel

They just showed snippet from Spider-man trailer... maybe they will do something like that at FOX panel... Keep eyes peeled! :o 8)

Ingwar

What unique parts of the movie? I'm perplexed.

Stolen

"Alien: Covenant terá mais horror e menos ficção científica", diz Ridley Scott em vídeo exclusivo da CCXP 2016 https://t.co/80BEzyZclJ https://t.co/TIZRmoS6XF

Corporal Hicks

I'm at my work Xmas dinner so can't really give you much but looks like there was a video with Scott and some scenes shown.

Stolen

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

426Buddy

judging by the panel so far, they will probably show some exclusive clips from prometheus.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Dec 02, 2016, 09:22:17 PM
That poster with Fassbender looks kinda familiar...

Pretty sure that's fan art.  :laugh:

426Buddy

Pretty sad, they should just stop now.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed