Opinions on Extinction?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 12, 2006, 10:45:46 AM

Author
Opinions on Extinction? (Read 60,514 times)

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

LEVEL 5 in the ALIEN campaign: Here's a summery in 10 simple steps. You can use the cheat to make it easier, but you can also do it my way.

1: Don't release any aliens. Use the one the game starts with (the warrior)
2: Don't try to fight the marines (run past them)
3: Find the room with the eggs, and open the one with the Praetorian eggs only!!!!!
4: Now defend the facehuggers with your life, and create a queen.
5: Use the aliens to kill off some marines in order to create more hosts and hive-points. (note: using the Queen helps)
6: Create Eggsack, then upgrade the Preatorians
7: Create as many Ravegers as you can to defend the hive (about 3)

8: Make sure you do not release any other aliens before the Queen lays 45/45 eggs and aliens. (this is the boring part)
9: Now release all the other cells containing aliens or eggs without killing the lieutenants!
10: You now have 100 aliens!

Have fun.

ian36015

ian36015

wow, thanks alot

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

My pleasure, let me know how that turns out.
You might not reach to 100 on your fist try, but I promise...you'll get there.  ;)

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

The only level that I was ever stuck on was the last level of the marines missions, it was a pain but i did it.

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

Yeah, I know what you mean. I feel the same way.

ian36015

ian36015

Well i took me a while but yur steps were accurate. Good job. I was fun. dident want to finish the level. One thing i strongly dislike about the game is the pop. count. Aliens shouldent have a pop count. Well if I had it on PS2, i got it on xbox

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

The Aliens have a pop count but there must be something wrong with the programing, you can beat the pop count, just make more Aliens.

I got the game for PS2 and XBOX, there both the same.

ian36015

ian36015

Theres a cheat code just for the pop count. but its only for ps2

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

Really?
Can some one post it for me please?

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

I never found any XBOX cheats for AVP E, so i used the same button combination from the PS2 version and it worked  :o

Darkness

Darkness

Quote from: Mr. Weyland on Jan 17, 2007, 03:41:40 AM
The only level that I was ever stuck on was the last level of the marines missions, it was a pain but i did it.

The one with the big Predator building? Yeah, that was pretty hard. The final battle with the predators guarding the artifact was almost impossible. I had to call in reinforcements to take down the Queen.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm on the last level of Alien and Marine, 2nd to last of Predator. Then someone stole my disk and I haven't played it since.  :'(

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

I was disapointed with the game, it could have been better and gameplay just..didnt feel right. I still played through it, and it was alright, but not what I expected. If I wanna play an AvP RTS I'll just play starcraft, because its clear Starcraft was influenced by AvP and its the same concept.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

I realy liked the music that was used in the game, but I like the music in Alien trilogy the best.  ;D

Xeno

Xeno

I had liked it for PC, too. What this game needed was a map-editor. I think hat would be a very good feature.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed