NECA Aliens (Read 839,545 times)

Russ840

Russ840

Im liking the look of the scorpion Alien. Merry Christmas everyone

windebieste

windebieste

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 25, 2017, 09:49:42 AM
:laugh: I doubt this one'll be exploding but I'm loving the spikes.  :laugh:

Yeah... that's a feature we're gonna miss.  Sadly. Still, this looks like another wildly fun interpretation from NECA.

-Windebieste

dHunter333

dHunter333

so the neca alien club all in exclusive figure is a purple repaint of the big chap...very disappointing
i guess there was a figure like this?
we already got a blue big chap...

windebieste

windebieste

Well, not exactly.  It's a purple repressing of the domed warrior from the recently released Burke and Alien 2 pack. 

Still just a repressing, though.  Purple.  Which is nice.  Inspired..? 

er... no.

-Windebieste.

Otter

Otter

If anyone signed up to Club X, and is not interested in the exclusive, give me a shout. I'm definitely keen.

theDecline84

windebieste

windebieste

Not yet.  They are listed as 'Release Date: Q1 2018' on the NECA website.  That's anytime between now and the end of March.

Importantly, NECA are well known for delaying the release of their goodies.  I'll be surprised if we see these before the end of the month.  Would be nice, though.

-Windebieste.

theDecline84

theDecline84

Quote from: windebieste on Jan 16, 2018, 01:42:52 AM
Not yet.  They are listed as 'Release Date: Q1 2018' on the NECA website.  That's anytime between now and the end of March.

Importantly, NECA are well known for delaying the release of their goodies.  I'll be surprised if we see these before the end of the month.  Would be nice, though.

-Windebieste.

Im kinda new to the whole neca collecting so thank you very much for the response and help Windebieste.

Russ840

Russ840

How many differences does the 'Ultimate' Molds have on these Aliens?

I have a standard Blue Xenomorph Warrior. Im thinking I want the Brown Ultimate warrior but not sure how different the articulation is.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Neca should make an APC figure that is in scale with the 7 inch figures. Yes it would be big, but awesome as well.
I don't think that is unreasonable as they have already done the Queen and Powerloader.

SiL

SiL

Annoyingly you wouldn't actually fit any marines into it, as the APC interior set was noticeably larger than would fit into the actual vehicle used for exterior shots.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I don't see them doing a full APC (sadly). The cost would probably be close to $200 considering the Blade Fighter vehicle was $100.
That being said I could totally see them doing the crew compartment of the APC as a deluxe "environment" like the Predator trophy wall. Do the half that has the monitor set up and the row of chairs next to it.
They could even throw Goreman (or bomber jacket Ripley) in as a little bit of extra incentive to buy.

I know I'd buy it at least.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: theDecline84 on Jan 16, 2018, 12:30:15 AM
Have these been released yet anywhere?

http://necaonline.com/2017/06/aliens-7-scale-action-figures-ultimate-alien-warrior-1986-assortment/

I don't know if I want the blue tint or the brown tint. Decisions...

Bilbo5000

Bilbo5000

I just want some new aliens figures!!!
It feels like it's been a longtime since we had a new series.

XenoHunter99

XenoHunter99

I opened a box in my basement and found I have an original Kenner Scorpion Alien still in its blister pack. I forgot I had it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed