The Predator TV Spots Thread

Started by Wobblyboddle77, Aug 03, 2018, 10:49:07 PM

Author
The Predator TV Spots Thread (Read 118,238 times)

Master

Master

I just dont like pitt bull with dreadlpcks.

Corporal Hicks

Ha. I love Thomas Jane. What's the Upgrade rocking?

azamultic

azamultic

Quote from: Master on Aug 26, 2018, 12:56:09 PM
I just dont like pitt bull with dreadlpcks.
I personally didn't like any design from "Predators" and hounds were so forgetful to me  ;)

The Old One

The Old One

It doesn't have to be one or the other.

DarthWall275

DarthWall275

It doesn't look as numbingly God-awful as it did in that image from that Japanese Magazine, and the face actually looks good, not as much like a Predator as previously thought.
But i'll reserve an opinion until I see the movie,

bibo

bibo

You picked the best shot for the thumbnail of this article, very artistic.

D88M

D88M

hame about the video looking all pixelated, but looks entertainning

germanator2

germanator2

Quote from: yautjapet on Aug 26, 2018, 03:00:38 AM
Judging from some of those lines, I guess they did keep in the whole
Spoiler
"predators moving in on Earth due to global warming" aspect... I'm starting to forget what leaks I've read and I couldn't remember if it ended up cut or not. I wasn't a fan of that plot point, that's for sure.
[close]
I was talking about when Munn's character says "That's a hunter, not a Predator" I remember it was referenced a couple times in the script.

Danversity

Danversity

Quote from: germanator2 on Aug 27, 2018, 12:42:53 AM
Spoiler
"predators moving in on Earth due to global warming" aspect... I'm starting to forget what leaks I've read and I couldn't remember if it ended up cut or not. I wasn't a fan of that plot point, that's for sure.
[close]
I was talking about when Munn's character says "That's a hunter, not a Predator" I remember it was referenced a couple times in the script.

I haven't read the script, but according to SDCC reports that line was in one of the scenes they showed there.

azamultic

azamultic

Quote from: Danversity on Aug 27, 2018, 12:59:28 AM
Spoiler
[close]

I haven't read the script, but according to SDCC reports that line was in one of the scenes they showed there.

That line was hilarious, I am happy that Shane Black directing this movie. You can clearly see his style and signature in this line.

Danversity

Danversity

Quote from: azamultic on Aug 27, 2018, 01:42:48 AM
Quote from: Danversity on Aug 27, 2018, 12:59:28 AM
Spoiler
[close]

That line was hilarious, I am happy that Shane Black directing this movie. You can clearly see his style and signature in this line.

I really like that it's also a nice little nod to Jim and John Thomas' original title for the Predator script.

Xerxész

Xerxész

Quote from: Danversity on Aug 27, 2018, 01:54:51 AM
I really like that it's also a nice little nod to Jim and John Thomas' original title for the Predator script.

Exactly. Just as River Ghost was a reference to the original Predator design in Predators.

Corporal Hicks

That's a bit of a misconception. It wasn't. It was more a reference to the Guyver creature.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 27, 2018, 07:11:54 AM
That's a bit of a misconception. It wasn't. It was more a reference to the Guyver creature.

Wait, seriously? I goddamn love the Guyver.

Xerxész

Xerxész

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 27, 2018, 07:11:54 AM

I did not mean the exact look of the creature because it does not match of course...but kinda similar.
Instead I meant about the fact the original design was ignored so they killed River Ghost in the film. :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed