Predator 4K Releases and new Steelbooks

Started by RidgeTop, May 22, 2018, 03:33:46 PM

Author
Predator 4K Releases and new Steelbooks (Read 43,296 times)

Danny Boy

Danny Boy

There goes another ton ;D

XENOMORPHOSIS

Cool, though some what redundant seeing as the upcoming movie The Predator which will lead to the Predator Quadrilogy Bluray DVD box set, but this is still a cool piece for one's collectors edition.

YTL_Hunter_H2

Buying it just for the covers those are savage!

But why a Pred dog instead of Tracker?

AnthaiHero

Can someone please link to the best buy steelbook? I'm having trouble finding it.

Darkness

It's not listed on best buy yet.

D88M

Funny, i would have never thought this was a "trilogy", but Predator and the sequel, and then some kind of reboot. Anyway, i hope the video quality is good, i really like the covers.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: XENOMORPHOSIS on Jul 25, 2018, 10:05:39 PM
Cool, though some what redundant seeing as the upcoming movie The Predator which will lead to the Predator Quadrilogy Bluray DVD box set, but this is still a cool piece for one's collectors edition.

It'd be nice if it finally got a more comprehensive treatment like the Quadrilogy.

Whiskeybrewer

Since this doesn't have any new extras on it I wont bother with it as I got the previous Blu-ray trilogy set lol

The Old One

The Old One

Really?

The 4K of Predator makes all others obsolete just by existing. Especially since of the two releases we have, one is barely better than the DVD and the other is DNR'd into oblivion loosing tons of texture and detail across the film.

DarthWall275

DarthWall275

Kinda pissed that the only Super Predator I liked isn't even on the cover.
smh

Dean Learner

I bought Predator on iTunes ages a go for a couple of pounds and I was delighted when it was upgraded for free to the new 4K version. I couldnt go side by side comparisons, but the transfer looks a lot healthier and better than the DNR'd mess we've seen before.

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: The Old One on Jul 26, 2018, 04:41:46 PM
Really?

The 4K of Predator makes all others obsolete just by existing. Especially since of the two releases we have, one is barely better than the DVD and the other is DNR'd into oblivion loosing tons of texture and detail across the film.

It would be buying it for the sake of buying it for me. I don't have a 4K TV or that so

The Old One

The Old One

Well, it comes with a Blu-ray too, which might either be the UHE or the new transfer compressed to 1080P, we don't know yet.

Doomofman

Got the Trilogy today from Amazon, watched through the first movie... It's so much better than the 08 version... Do yourself a favour when you watch it... Right after you finish, throw in the 08 version (or UHE version) if you have it, it looks SO bad in comparison... Predator in 4K is GLORIOUS...

Little bonus bit, I noticed the inside of the packaging of the UK boxset has a cool bit of art I hadn't seen before... Enjoy

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed