Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 952,655 times)

Gr33n M4n

Gr33n M4n

Some Left 4 Dead 1.

Beef Dogg

Beef Dogg

GTA Online in preparation for the new Heists!

Stitch

Stitch

Cyberpunk 2077

It's pretty good, but very buggy. I've already had glitches where a guy regularly falls through stairs, and got softlocked when the mission objective didn't update properly. Looks pretty good on PC, though.

Gentleman Death

Gentleman Death

Quote from: Stitch on Dec 14, 2020, 04:52:51 AM
Cyberpunk 2077

It's pretty good, but very buggy. I've already had glitches where a guy regularly falls through stairs, and got softlocked when the mission objective didn't update properly. Looks pretty good on PC, though.

I've heard the same. I'll eventually get it but was waiting to see how it faired up after all the delays/setbacks.

Finished Bioshock and it's still a great game after all these years. I'd love to see a tv or movie about it, great story and characters to go off of.

Going to try out Destiny Beyond Light and sprinkle in some Bioshock 2.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: Stitch on Dec 06, 2020, 12:27:49 AM
Still Control. It's now veered into frustrating territory.

I love the concept of Control but hated the progression.  I have done something in the game where I cannot progress to where her brother is at and am stuck because of my lack of saves.  Or at least I think it was lack of saves, been several months since I have played it.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Halo: CE (MCC)
Love the game. Hate The Library.

SM

SM

X-Wing Special Edition

How the f**king f**k did I blow up them mines on historical mission 3 nearly 30 years ago???

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

It's kind of crazy how much harder old games are. 

I tried to replay Einhander the other day and got absolutely trounced when I used to beat it fairly consistently back in the day. 

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Kimarhi on Dec 16, 2020, 03:05:38 AMIt's kind of crazy how much harder old games are.

Even as recent as the PS2 days. I broke out TimeSplitters 2 a few months back, which I played obsessively when it was first about - I beat the entire campaign on the brutal hardest setting and unlocked every single multiplayer character. But going back to it i struggled to get through the campaign even on medium.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Star Wars Rogue Squadron

The PC version feels different from the N64 version of my childhood, like it could use an update for bugs between my X-wing zooming out infinitely into the horizon or the fighters bobbing up and down, and a controller is practically mandatory because I tried keyboard for this game once... once.

But I made it all work out and Moff Seerdon and the World Devastators were push overs because I have the game 80% memorized...

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy

I finally finished this after years of leaving it hanging. Overall it was super fun, it just could use less janky jumping and a more forgiving save system. And some of the key items could become available a bit faster, you can't really get the upgraded wallet until very, very late, and honestly it wasn't worth backtracking through entire levels to just get more money and buy the more expensive collectibles.

Gr33n M4n

Gr33n M4n

Half Life

Kradan

Kradan

I never played the first one. How is it ?

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Kradan on Dec 21, 2020, 07:40:52 PM
I never played the first one. How is it ?
Play it. Play it now.

Kradan

Kradan

Why should I ?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed