Hospital Scene in AvP2 [Updated]

Started by Darkness, Mar 31, 2007, 10:34:10 PM

Author
Hospital Scene in AvP2 [Updated] (Read 25,191 times)

Darkness

Darkness

It might not be daylight. I assumed it would be dark.

Ermac

Ermac

Anyone else thought that if there's a car park, then they'll try and squeeze in a bit of product placement. You know, like an Alien and Predator fighting on top of the new Audi.

Pvt. Hicks

Now this sounds terrible.    :'(  

Johnny Handsome

I think that sounds very good, sounds like a good action scene, exactly that what we didnt get in avp   :)  

Mr. Weyland

How the hell is the Weyland, Yutani or Weyland-Yutani company gonna cover this up, its such a big incident     ???  

jimmylace

jimmylace

if its night-time.....then I can just about possibly live with it

JaredK21

JaredK21

I'm pretty sure it will be night time. Colin and Greg have both said that their movie is very dark, gritty and rainy. I definitely don't picture them fighting in broad day light. THINK people. And have faith in the brothers. I'm sure they know what they're doing.

Pvt. Hicks

Thank you for slapping us out of it. I feel much better.

Mr. Weyland

I dont know what to think anymore, let me see a trailer or something, anything will do    :P  

beeko

beeko

they mostly come at night, mostly

Ermac

Ermac

"Only in the hottest years this happens. And this year it grows hot."

scar

scar

You know what i believe?.. Shit happens

Mr. Weyland

"17 days, were not gonna last 17 hours"

Mr. Weyland

"We can't allow it to live, everything we know will be in jeopardy"    ;D  

jimmylace

jimmylace

colin strause has said on imdb that the exclusive update "isn't quite right." So I think it's safe to assume there will be a hospital, but this may not be necessarily what happens. fingers crossed for no aliens in the daylight....

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed