Alien: Resurrection
41 (3.6%)
Prometheus
8 (0.7%)
Alien: Covenant
7 (0.6%)

Total Members Voted: 1044

Author
Favourite Alien Movie? (Read 492,510 times)

Stay Frosty

Stay Frosty

Alien/Alien 3 (re-cut)/Aliens/Alien Res

ArchangeL

ArchangeL

Alien.

Introduced a NEW, weird creature into the horror movie fold, rather than the generic looking beasticles and monsters.

Aliens wasn't too shabby though.

SonOfTheDark

SonOfTheDark

Aliens 8)
Great effects and production design, multiple Aliens, the Queen, cool and interesting characters and exciting story

tucko

tucko

1.Aliens
2.aLien
3.Alien 3
4.Alien ressoruction

;)

pandemonium

pandemonium

Alien and Aliens was by far the greatest, gotta love that queen in the second. Ressurection was a let down and i hope if they make a fifth its not half as bad as that one.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Aliens
Alien 3
Alien
Alien Resurrection

Although I did enjoy AR a lot, it's still at the bottom, not because I hate it. In fact, I just finished watching it today, and I really can't share most of your opinions about it, I thought it was pretty kickass, I love all the Alien films. Comon! Who didn't like the underwater scene in AR?! That scene will stay with me for the rest of my life, god I love that scene. Newborn was funny and scary at the same time, that f**king thing looked freaky, I would piss in my pants if I saw something like that come at me, especially if it thinks im it's mother or father lol ;D

AtR

AtR

My vote goes for Aliens, really loved the marine action. Bill Paxton and Michael Beihn(Don't know how his last name is spelt) gave it a good feeling.

batanga

batanga

Aliens
Alien
Alien3
AlienRES

Blue_Flamed_Demon

Blue_Flamed_Demon

My favorite alien movie would have to be aliens. I love that movie. It makes way more sense then the first one. My favorite part would have to be when the first encounter the aliens..........

AtR

AtR

More like a marine slaughter =D

SM

SM

1- Alien
2- Aliens
3 - Alien3/ Resurrection

Mystic Lemons

Mystic Lemons

*waves hello to SM*

;D

RPcnuwm

RPcnuwm

I'd rank them as follows...

Aliens
Alien 3
Alien
Alien Resurrection

Now before everyone gets upset that I put Alien so low...I really love the first 3 movies.  3 just had some great scenes that really stuck with me.  I suppose it is also the fact that I find 3 more rewatchable these days, at least the director's cut, than the original Alien film.

They are all great in my opinion, besides Resurrection that is.

Dominion

Dominion

Ok seeing as everyone else is ranking them.

1. Alien
2. Alien 3
3. Aliens

Some of you may have noticed that Alien ressurection was not there, that would be because in my mind that film does not exist. It was everything i didnt want in a Alien film. The colour scheme, the chracter, what they did with ripley and so on. Why oh why did joss wheddon write and allow fox to move it into production. Alien Resurrection has ruined any chance of an alien 5. Hence why alien vs predator was dawned. And even that was ruined.

I really dont see why fox and countless producers insist on letting really bad directors take control of franchise material thats so good! and let them ruin it (drives me crazy). Paul anderson claimed that he was a huge Alien and Predator fan............i think Alien Vs Predator pretty much explains alot lol.

End of rant  :)

Scree

Scree

1. Alien
2. Alien 3
3. Alien Resurrection
4. Aliens

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed