Broken Achievements

Started by Wweyland, Sep 27, 2021, 06:54:52 AM

Author
Broken Achievements (Read 623 times)

Wweyland

Wweyland

Anyone else experiencing broken achievements? For example, I have collected all 39 intel logs on PC, but the CMISRS Asset achievement is not firing.

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Wweyland on Sep 27, 2021, 06:54:52 AM
Anyone else experiencing broken achievements? For example, I have collected all 39 intel logs on PC, but the CMISRS Asset achievement is not firing.

Same here. Glad I'm not the only one having this issue.

Think that also explains why the achievement stats on Steam for this one are so low.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I've got that achievement unlocked on Steam. I do wish the game gave progress stats on achievements like other games do, so I'd have an idea of how much more I need to do to unlock various achievements.

Wweyland

Wweyland

From what I heard on other forums, a recent update messed up the achievement progressions.

acrediblesource

acrediblesource

true. 30 weapons leveled up achievement is broken, the finish all campaigns on intense is broken. At least it is for me on Steam.

Wweyland

Wweyland

I feel like I have killed 1000 androids to pop that achievement, but not really sure. Very frustrating that there's no way to check progression AND its broken.

VeteranSergeant

VeteranSergeant

Quote from: acrediblesource on Sep 27, 2021, 01:44:00 PM
true. 30 weapons leveled up achievement is broken, the finish all campaigns on intense is broken. At least it is for me on Steam.
The Intense Campaign one was broken for me for a couple weeks, then I randomly got it one night. Intel is still broken.  I was lucky that I completed the 30 4-star weapons like a day before they broke that achievement.

Wweyland

Wweyland

I randomly popped the 10 000 Xenos achievement, this was a surprise.

Samhain13

Samhain13

Yes, the ones about getting X number of this and that arent unlocking on steam for several people.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Surprisingly, the 1000 synths achievement unlocked (after some more killing). Still nothing on the Intel one though.

Wweyland

Wweyland

After starting the game yesterday, about 8 achievements suddenly popped up, they must have fixed something.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed