Peacemaker (Suicide Squad Spin-off)

Started by ace3g, Sep 23, 2020, 04:46:18 PM

Author
Peacemaker (Suicide Squad Spin-off) (Read 5,443 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Excellent. 8) Can't wait for this.

Rankles75

Should have died in The Suicide Squad, he deserved to.

ace3g

Nightmare Asylum

ace3g

ace3g

ace3g

New trailer

Nightmare Asylum

https://twitter.com/JamesGunn/status/1477360980275302400

Tiny UFOs? Gunn did say a while back there was an overarching sci-fi plot running through the show, and in the above Tweet citing some of his inspiration for the series he posted a still from V (also has a still from Better Call Saul, which is always welcome).

Cannot wait for this thing. Definitely going to be revisiting The Suicide Squad soon.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

This starts tomorrow!

Revisited The Suicide Squad today. Can't wait to watch all three premiere day episodes of Peacemaker after work tomorrow. 8)

EDIT: Ok, watched all three episodes. I am all in on this.

The most fun I've had with a comic book adaptation since, well, The Suicide Squad.

ace3g

ace3g

The show definitely has my attention.  Can't wait for E04 tomorrow.

Nightmare Asylum

Today's episode.

Spoiler
Love it. This continues to be the best of the current onslaught of superhero shows, in my opinion, and I'm sad that the season is already halfway over.

Matter-Eater Lad reference. Potato chip bag tumbleweed. Vigilante doin' his thing. Ducks. Butterfly Murn. And God, that whole flashback sequence was heartbreaking. I can't get enough of this, and can't wait to get the full truth about what the Butterflies are.

Also, Peacemaker 100% has the scabies helmet in his bag of helmets. That thing better get used.
[close]

ace3g

Nightmare Asylum

George Romero's Peacemaker this week. 8)

ace3g

ace3g

Peacemaker E06  :o ;D 8)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed