Cloverfield

Started by Mike’s Monsters, Jul 03, 2007, 08:41:12 PM

Author
Cloverfield (Read 194,532 times)

ShadowPred

I have never seen the host, but it has something to do with fish...although it has been said that the Untitled movie will share some aspect of the host it will not be a stright up remake.

Dekapitator

The trailer got me interested.

ShadowPred

I keep watching it over and over...thank god that it is not a godzilla movie.

topman

the movie is really good, you have to see it! im talking about the host lol

ShadowPred

Quote from: topman on Jul 04, 2007, 04:57:09 PM

I'll make sure to see it.

topman

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jul 04, 2007, 05:05:59 PM
Quote from: topman on Jul 04, 2007, 04:57:09 PM

I'll make sure to see it.
you'll be suprised mate! not a bad movie! but watching that trailer has made me nuts! i wanna see it badly lol!!!

Mike’s Monsters

i wish the trailer was in better quality. but i aint complaining... That movie is gonna be sick.

And the host is a must see. Its about a monster in korea that was created after some chemicals were poured down a drain, and its like a fish/lizard/salamander thing. The movie is all types of genres, horror, family, comedy, action. One of the best monster movies ever made IMO. Its supposed to be coming out in the states sometime soon on DVD, if not already out, I know best buy doesnt have it yet, because I work there. I couldn't wait for the theatrical release here, so I bought the korean DVD, the thing is though... The subs didnt work!!! lol, But I had an understanding of whats going on.

Mike’s Monsters

http://www.1-18-08.com/

Official Website...
PRETTY SECRETIVE!!!

ShadowPred

Well a pic of two women nearly crying is not enough. I want more destroyed buildings, and the Army involved in this thing, or if it is also happening all over the world. That would be pretty awesome.

Mike’s Monsters

I'm loving this so much, we really have no idea what this movie is about. And we all have high hopes for it, they are really screwing with us. It's great.

Trioxide

Quote from: Mikey on Jul 04, 2007, 07:21:28 PM
I'm loving this so much, we really have no idea what this movie is about. And we all have high hopes for it, they are really screwing with us. It's great.

Sounds like another upcoming movie:  AVP 2         :D

Mike’s Monsters

yeah but we know what avp2 is about!

Mike’s Monsters

When I saw the trailer in the theatre I thought I heard a scream from a girl in it say, "OH MY GOD! THERE IT IS! ITS A LION! ITS HUGE!!!!"

Reminds me of voltron lol...

topman

the trailer has been taken off youtube

Mike’s Monsters

Didn't surprise me, I heard that the studio is even denying the movies existence... Awesome!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed