New Aliens: Fireteam Elite Class & Feature Dropping With Season 3 Update on April 19th

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 29, 2022, 06:47:00 PM

Author
New Aliens: Fireteam Elite Class & Feature Dropping With Season 3 Update on April 19th (Read 10,968 times)

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Corporal Hicks

So the Lancer is actually pretty damn fun.

BlueMarsalis79

I caved and started playing this with Xbox Gamepass I need my Alien fix damn it.

judge death

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

On console, why do you ask?

judge death

Ah alright. Well like the pm I sent ages ago, if you were interested we could play it coop, would be fun I think. :) But Im on pc so not doable.

BlueMarsalis79

Voodoo Magic

I believe crossplay is actually available between Xbox and PC players if JD purchased the Microsoft Store version of the game.

426Buddy

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Apr 20, 2022, 10:39:12 AM
I caved and started playing this with Xbox Gamepass I need my Alien fix damn it.

What do you think so far?

I had a pretty favorable opinion of it the first couple of play throughs.

BlueMarsalis79

Just finished the first set of missions and it's fun and difficult, and I appreciate the deep and extensive care taken with lore so far, and I really dig the score.

It's not a work of art like Isolation.

But the love and understanding of the franchise's certainly present.

Kradan

Kradan

Hearing you talking positively about something is ... weird

BlueMarsalis79

Kailem

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Apr 20, 2022, 06:32:19 PM
Just finished the first set of missions and it's fun and difficult, and I appreciate the deep and extensive care taken with lore so far, and I really dig the score.

The cross-pollination between this game and the RPG is great, to the point where you can find LV-895 on the RPG's star map, and they even mention in the Colonial Marines Operations Manual about how the Colonial Marines are thinking of expanding their normal two-man fireteam size at the time of Aliens/Alien 3 to three-man teams in the near future.

Just so many little nods and references that really make it clear that they gave a damn about that sort of stuff.

BlazinBlueReview

BlazinBlueReview

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Apr 03, 2022, 01:36:52 PM
Quote from: acrediblesource on Apr 02, 2022, 05:02:29 PM
But continue to gripe while forgetting that you're on a fan forum. This is what this place is here for right?

Where are you when my beloved Aliens vs Predator Requiem is repeatedly trashed?  ;D

Still one of my favorite entries.

Started playing this on Game Pass. Holy hell what a difference a new system makes. The PS4 version was okay. Felt shallow.

Now on the Series X. It's incredibly difficult. Which I love.

acrediblesource

acrediblesource

The new class (Lancer) adds quite a cool new dynamic as well as all the extra bonus perks for all classes.
The only difference in the entire update gameplay was is new locations for Hidden caches and that the Hidden  cache exclusive perks are difficult to come by as some have stated.
I think this really prolongs the life of this game. I wonder what the last seasonpass has instore!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed