What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 583,978 times)

Acid_Reign161

Acid_Reign161

Haven't been very well at all lately (in and out of hospital) - my Fiancée cheered me up with this haul today in town. 😊❤️

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I hear Colony War is excellent.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

He's lying!!!! It's one of the worse Alien novels out there. Icarus is Marvel's best so far though.

Hope you're feeling better, Acid.

Acid_Reign161

Acid_Reign161

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 30, 2023, 08:46:31 AMHe's lying!!!! It's one of the worse Alien novels out there. Icarus is Marvel's best so far though.

Hope you're feeling better, Acid.

Oh, I know, the moment Local Trouble said it was excellent I immediately had to go checkout the forums to find out *just* how bad the damage was 🤣 (still, the completist in me needed it for the collection haha).

Yeah, I'm feeling a lot better thanks! 😁👍

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Acid_Reign161 on May 28, 2023, 02:40:08 PMHaven't been very well at all lately (in and out of hospital) - my Fiancée cheered me up with this haul today in town. 😊❤️

https://i.imgur.com/B0FRipd.jpg

Sorry to hear you've not been well - to the point of ending up in hospital!

I'm really curious about the game. I've almost picked it up a couple of times now. Let us know how it is!

SiL

SiL

It's fun, fast, but a bit weird in that nobody can die.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

For the last 2 years or so I've not used my Surface as it became plagued with the infamous screen stuttering issue. I've been missing it a lot lately and I'd given up after the various software fixes didn't work. So I took it into a local techie last week because I couldn't be bothered to replace the screen myself. Picked it up on Saturday and it feels great to have it back. That thing was one of my favourite toys.

City Hunter Yautja

That it is 56F in June.. nice and cool.

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Someone from work picked up an open box of Star Pics ALIEN 3 cards for me at a rummage sale. With open & Unopened packs. 8) I have set but did not have a box or any Unopened packs. I was happy to give them the $10 that they paid for them.

I will use some of duplicate cards for book marks. :D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

That's awesome! I always loved that set.

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 26, 2023, 11:40:49 AMThat's awesome! I always loved that set.

Me too. ;D

I like the behind the scene cards and prisoner ID cards. I'm going to see what magnets are available and make my own fridge magnets.

If anyone is missing any cards let me know and I can check the open cards. There is a promotional card too. Just checked its for the 3 issue ALIEN 3 movie adaptation.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Darwinsgirl on Jun 27, 2023, 05:25:55 PMThere is a promotional card too. Just checked its for the 3 issue ALIEN 3 movie adaptation.
I'll take that if it's going!

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jun 28, 2023, 06:03:14 AM
Quote from: Darwinsgirl on Jun 27, 2023, 05:25:55 PMThere is a promotional card too. Just checked its for the 3 issue ALIEN 3 movie adaptation.
I'll take that if it's going!

Great. :)  If you message me your address. I will mail it off to you.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Darwinsgirl on Jun 27, 2023, 05:25:55 PMI like the behind the scene cards and prisoner ID cards. I'm going to see what magnets are available and make my own fridge magnets.

I really wish the Upper Deck sets weren't so hard to get, and have such stupid pull rates on the chase cards. I miss looking forward to trading cards for the films.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 29, 2023, 07:17:13 AMI really wish the Upper Deck sets weren't so hard to get, and have such stupid pull rates on the chase cards.
Yeah, I quite wanted those sets, but the first two in particular seemed ludicrously hard to get so I never bothered.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed