Dark Horse Announces New Comic Series, Alien: The Original Screenplay!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 16, 2020, 08:06:38 PM

Author
Dark Horse Announces New Comic Series, Alien: The Original Screenplay! (Read 91,696 times)

Prez

I tend to use
Spoiler
as they are pretty accurate in their shipping information but yes obviously the DH site is the way to go.

Perfect-Organism

I'm very excited for this and hope the trend continues.  Also, I'd love to see some more adaptations of the films.  They add so many more dimensions...

Kradan

Make adaptation of Ward's script, goddamit !

KiramidHead

Nah, do Red's. With Liefeld on art.

Kradan

HuDaFuK

molasar

molasar

An update from Dark Horse Comics website.

The first issue is still available for pre-order with August 05, 2020 release date but they removed the following issues.

Russ840

Issue 2 is back up on the dark horse site for the beginning of September.

Not on comiXology yet and still, none of the other titles are up.

Voodoo Magic

Perfect-Organism

I haven't been keeping up.  So what happened with the first issue?

Russ840

Early August release for issue 1

Rambo

Rambo

Getting an error message at checkout: There are no shipping methods available for your cart or address.

Sold out? :/

Edit: I tried again, and clicking Paypal rather than Checkout allowed me to go through and place my order. Thank you felix for pointing this out!

Gentleman Death

I'm really interested in the preorder for the first issue that comes with the 11x17, but at the same time I'd almost rather wait until December and get all the issues in one...decisions, decisions...

Rambo

Quote from: Gentleman Death on Aug 02, 2020, 06:11:10 AM
I'm really interested in the preorder for the first issue that comes with the 11x17, but at the same time I'd almost rather wait until December and get all the issues in one...decisions, decisions...
I'm sure there will be plenty of collectors only interested in the variant issue and willing to part with the print.

Nice to see this release go out. Wonder how much DH will milk the cash cow this way over the next 5 months.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed