Predators 2010 sequel?

Started by ROYCE_THE_PREDATOR, Dec 25, 2020, 07:05:33 AM

Author
Predators 2010 sequel? (Read 4,278 times)

ROYCE_THE_PREDATOR

ROYCE_THE_PREDATOR

There's old news on we got this covered website that a sequel to Predators is also in development with Arnold and Adrien set to star. Now I know this website is known for putting out fake news but the guy Daniel Ritchman( made the rumor) whose a insider scoop for exclusive movie news and has a impressive track record so I read when it comes to finding out film news before it's released

What do you guys think about this, could this news possibly be true

Kradan

Kradan

I wouldn't mind Predators sequel. No Arnold required to make it work

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's fake news. Don't trust WeGotThisCovered. It.s 99.9% bullshit. Don't even click the link if you see that's who it came from. Don't give them the ad revenue.

Kailem

Kailem

Billiken

Billiken

Better chance of hell freezing over.

Lizardboy

Lizardboy

Going by what they say, the source is Daniel Richtman's patreon, and the guy has a really good record...

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Honestly, I wouldn't mind a Dutch cameo in a Predators sequel.  However, my biggest desire in a sequel is to see a Classic predator gain the advantage at the end. 

xenofeen

xenofeen

Maybe...

The idea for this movie was great, But the new pred design killed the movie for me! I was not a fan of the new pred designs at all... The Pred did not need a redesign they could have used the "Normal" pred designs and I would have been much happier with the movie, and just paint the preds as bad bloods as they did in the comics, not some roid heads that look similar to the regular predators. The Movie overall to me was decent its just hard to do a sequel without making it cheesy... How would they escape the planet even if they killed another group of Preds and got access to a ship its not like they are going to know how to fly the thing nevermind navigate it back to Earth?

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Albiet mostly due to happenstance rather than design, Predator just feels so right to me as standalone individual film franchise with no reoccurring human characters. I actually wish this happened with Alien too, even though Aliens was a masterstroke.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: xenofeen on Jan 04, 2021, 11:26:15 AM
Maybe...

The idea for this movie was great, But the new pred design killed the movie for me! I was not a fan of the new pred designs at all... The Pred did not need a redesign they could have used the "Normal" pred designs and I would have been much happier with the movie, and just paint the preds as bad bloods as they did in the comics, not some roid heads that look similar to the regular predators. The Movie overall to me was decent its just hard to do a sequel without making it cheesy... How would they escape the planet even if they killed another group of Preds and got access to a ship its not like they are going to know how to fly the thing nevermind navigate it back to Earth?

Idk, I found Super Berserker Predators to have bad-f**king-ass designs ;D

And I absolutely LOVE that reveal

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Kradan on Jan 04, 2021, 04:45:26 PM

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/AnyPalatableHypacrosaurus-small.gif

To be fair, we don't know what the other Berserker Super Predators look like under that bio-mask, just the Berserker. But specifically Mr. Black's facial design, except for its elongated crocodile-ish head in profile, I do like his look as well. :) 👍

Pu$$yFace

Pu$$yFace

Quote from: Kradan on Jan 04, 2021, 04:45:26 PM
Quote from: xenofeen on Jan 04, 2021, 11:26:15 AM
Maybe...

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/AnyPalatableHypacrosaurus-small.gif
Not going to lie, me too, I liked their designs.  The movie had issues.  Particularly the very premise, massive plot holes or character / species inconsistencies and shameless retread of the original film.  That went well beyond homages or inspiration spiritually.

I didn't like it much at first, but Predators has improved with time.  Especially in comparison thereafter with The Predator.  Some of the concepts it presented to the mythology were intriguing.  Without re writing things and pissing on the property like the Black and Decker film. 

Berserker looked pretty sick.  As did Tracker and Falconer.  Would've preferred getting a sequel to this as opposed to what we got from Shane Black.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed